Time:    Fri Oct 17 20:19:30 1997
Date:    Fri, 17 Oct 1997 20:09:26 -0700
To:      pmitch@primenet.com
From:    Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in toolbar]
Subject: Alta Vista pointers to "The Federal Zone" [1 of 3]
Cc:      supremelaw@ibm.net

[This text is formatted in Courier 11, non-proportional spacing.]

1. Error in The Federal Zone

Error in  The Federal  Zone. [  Follow Ups  ] [ Post Followup ] [
Supreme Law Firm Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ] Posted by Paul Andrew
Mitchell on September 15,..

[Preview]

http://www.supremelaw.com/wwwboard/messages/299.html

size 3K - 16-Sep-97 - English

2. The Federal Zone

The Federal  Zone. [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Supreme Law
Firm Discussion  Forum ]  [ FAQ  ] Posted  by  Brad  Barnhill  on
January 09, 1997 at 01:48:37:..

[Preview]

http://www.supremelaw.com/wwwboard/messages/13.html

size 3K - 1-Jun-97 - English

3. The Federal Zone

The Federal Zone: Cracking the Code of Internal Revenue. by Mitch
Modeleski  (fourth   edition:  electronic   version)  Note:   Mr.
Modeleski analyzes the Title 26.

[Preview]

http://www.deoxy.org/fz/fedzone.htm

size  15K - 13-May-97 - English

4. Re:  The Federal  Zone (Mitch  is Paul  is Mitch  is  Paul  is
Mitch....)

Re: The  Federal  Zone  (Mitch  is  Paul  is  Mitch  is  Paul  is
Mitch....) [  Follow Ups  ] [  Post Followup ] [ Supreme Law Firm
Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ] Posted...

[Preview]

http://www.supremelaw.com/wwwboard/messages/109.html

size 3K - 1-Jun-97 - English

5. The Federal Zone

The Federal  Zone. [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Supreme Law
Firm Discussion  Forum ]  [ FAQ  ] Posted  by  Paul  Mitchell  on
January 26, 1997 at 16:40:09:..

[Preview]

http://www.supremelaw.com/wwwboard/messages/17.html

size 3K - 1-Jun-97 - English

6. Re: The Federal Zone

Re: The  Federal Zone. [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Supreme
Law Firm  Discussion Forum  ] [ FAQ ] Posted by rick on March 17,
1997 at 20:42:17: In...

[Preview]

http://www.supremelaw.com/wwwboard/messages/32.html

size 3K - 1-Jun-97 - English

7. The Federal Zone

The Federal  Zone. [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Supreme Law
Firm Discussion  Forum ] [ FAQ ] Posted by Paul Mitchell on April
09, 1997 at 17:03:21: In.

[Preview]

http://www.supremelaw.com/wwwboard/messages/47.html

size 3K - 9-Apr-97 - English

8. Appendix Y: Memoranda of Law

Appendix Y:  Memoranda of  Law. Author's Note: These Memoranda of
Law have  been adapted  and updated  from the  files FMEMOLAW and
9THAPPEA on Richard...

[Preview]

http://www.deoxy.org/fz/y.htm

size  113K - 13-May-97 - English

9. #TL16A: THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE IRS

TL16A:  THE  BEST KEPT  SECRETS OF  THE IRS.  By  Frederick  Mann
Copyright  1993   Terra  Libra  Holdings,  ALL  RIGHTS  RESERVED.
Disclaimer This report is...

[Preview]

http://www.buildfreedom.com/tl/tl16a.htm

size  64K - 29-Aug-97 - English

10. Appendix W: Memos on Downes vs Bidwell

Appendix W:  Memos on  Downes vs  Bidwell.  MEMO  TO:  Edward  A.
Ellison, Jr.,  J.D. John  William Kurowski FROM: Mitch Modeleski,
Founder Account for Better...

[Preview]

http://www.deoxy.org/fz/w.htm

size  26K - 13-May-97 - English

11. No Title

Tape list:  The LA  LAWMAN Series  and more:  $15.00  each  tape.
****The Sovereign  Summit-an eight  tape series***  1. Big  Park,
$15.00 2. CAL 49, The...

[Preview]

http://www.state-citizen.org/tapelist.txt

size  2K - 11-Mar-97 - English

12. Supreme  Law Library  : Congresswoman Suspected of Income Tax
Evasion

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE August 28, 1996. Congresswoman Suspected of
Income Tax  Evasion. Payson,  Arizona. Paul Mitchell, a Counselor
at Law and Citizen of...

[Preview]

http://www.supremelaw.com/library/irc3121e.html

size  6K - 21-Nov-96 - English

13. Interesting Links

Interesting Links

[Preview]

http://www5.palmnet.net/~python/html/mil.htm

size  16K - 6-Sep-97 - English

14. No Title

Message 3600  DATE/TIME: 12/12/93  16:58 From  : BOB  PADDOCK  --
RECEIVED --  To :  JERRY DECKER  (SYSOP)  Subject:  Lotto  Wheels
Folder : A, "Public Mail" Jerry,..

[Preview]

http://www.newphys.se/elektromagnum/physics/KeelyNet/public-messages/m3600.txt

size  122K - 25-Oct-94 - English

15. Gross Income for Individuals

Gross Income  for Individuals. [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [
Supreme Law Firm Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ] Posted by Paul Andrew
Mitchell on August 06,..

[Preview]

http://www.supremelaw.com/wwwboard/messages/221.html

size 5K - 6-Aug-97 - English

16. Supreme  Law Library:  Court Cases  :  USA  vs  Gilbertson  :
OPENING BRIEF

Everett C.  Gilbertson, Sui  Juris Citizen of Minnesota state and
federal witness  c/o  general  delivery  Battle  Lake  [zip  code
exempt] MINNESOTA STATE In...

[Preview]

http://www.supremelaw.com/library/usa_vs_gilbertson/opening.html

size  116K - 18-Aug-97 - English

17. Re:  People in  the  Several  States  are  Nonresident  alien
individual!

Re:  People   in  the   Several  States   are  Nonresident  alien
individual! [  Follow Ups  ] [ Post Followup ] [ Supreme Law Firm
Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ] Posted...

[Preview]

http://www.supremelaw.com/wwwboard/messages/222.html

size 5K - 6-Aug-97 - English

18. Re: Are stock investment gains income?

Re: Are  stock investment  gains income?  [ Follow  Ups ]  [ Post
Followup ]  [ Supreme  Law Firm Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ] Posted
by Dennis on August 01, 1997..

[Preview]

http://www.supremelaw.com/wwwboard/messages/212.html

size 3K - 1-Aug-97 - English

19. Triple Ought by James Wesley, Rawles

Triple Ought  by James  Wesley, Rawles.  Appendix A Web Links and
References.   Triple Ought  can be  viewed on-line  with your web
browser or downloaded to your..

[Preview]

http://www.teleport.com/~ammon/gn/appa.htm

size  22K - 6-Jul-97 - English

20. Re: Are stock investment gains income?

Re: Are  stock investment  gains income?  [ Follow  Ups ]  [ Post
Followup ]  [ Supreme  Law Firm Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ] Posted
by Paul Andrew Mitchell on...

[Preview]

http://www.supremelaw.com/wwwboard/messages/210.html

size 3K - 1-Aug-97 - English

21. No Title

White  Paper   on  State   Citizenship  T.  Collins  --  10/04/94
Introduction I  was born  a first  class citizen.  I entered into
contracts that, without my...

[Preview]

http://www.prostar.com/WEB/AMERIKA/whtpapr.txt

size  81K - 23-Aug-97 - English

22. Re:  People in  the  Several  States  are  Nonresident  alien
individual!

Re:  People   in  the   Several  States   are  Nonresident  alien
individual! [  Follow Ups  ] [ Post Followup ] [ Supreme Law Firm
Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ] Posted...

[Preview]

http://www.supremelaw.com/wwwboard/messages/172.html

size 6K - 16-Jul-97 - English

23. Steven Manning - Patriot Document Index

Patriot Document  Index - 200+ text files comprising over 10 megs
of excellent  information... Notice:  The  following  files  were
copied from elsewhere on the.

[Preview]

http://users.loa.com/~smanning/l0pht.htm

size  27K - 25-Jul-97 - English

24. Supreme Law Forum

Supreme Law  Firm Discussion  Forum. [  Home ] [ Toolbar ] [ Post
Message ]  [ FAQ  ] [  Disclaimer ]  More IRS  Questions for  the
Wisconsin Senators -...

[Preview]

http://www.supremelaw.com/wwwboard/

size  63K - 26-Sep-97 - English

25. Supreme Law Library: Court Cases : USA v Knudson : judnot02

Vance E. Knudson, Sui Juris Citizen of Nebraska state c/o General
Delivery Hastings  [zip code  exempt] NEBRASKA  STATE In  Propria
Persona All Rights...

[Preview]

http://www.supremelaw.com/library/usa_v_knudson/judnot02.html

size 11K - 15-Sep-97 - English

26. Supreme Law Library: Court Cases : USA v Knudson : judnot08

Vance E. Knudson, Sui Juris Citizen of Nebraska state c/o General
Delivery Hastings  [zip code  exempt] NEBRASKA  STATE In  Propria
Persona All Rights...

[Preview]

http://www.supremelaw.com/library/usa_v_knudson/judnot08.html

size 25K - 15-Sep-97 - English

27. Appendix P: Miscellaneous Letters

Appendix P:  Miscellaneous Letters.  MEMO TO:  Trusted Colleagues
FROM: Mitch  Modeleski, Founder  Account for  Better  Citizenship
DATE: November 4, 1992...

[Preview]

http://www.deoxy.org/fz/p.htm

size  254K - 13-May-97 - English

28. No Title

I have  been watching,  with much  more than  idle curiosity, the
discussion (and  >ALL discussions  which mention or relate in any
way, shape, or form) of...

[Preview]

http://www3.l0pht.com/pub/blackcrwl/patriot/sovereign_2.txt

size  4K - 20-Sep-96 - English

29. Use the USC?
Use the  USC? [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Supreme Law Firm
Discussion Forum  ] [  FAQ ]  Posted by  Dan on April 26, 1997 at
03:46:46: I see in a lot of.

[Preview]

http://www.supremelaw.com/wwwboard/messages/53.html

size 5K - 10-Jul-97 - English

30. No Title

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE August 28, 1996. Congresswoman Suspected of
Income Tax  Evasion. Payson,  Arizona. Paul Mitchell, a Counselor
at Law and Citizen of...

[Preview]

http://www.halcyon.com/harold/kennell2.htm

size  6K - 23-May-97 - English

31. Supreme  Law Library:  Court Cases  :  USA  vs  Gilbertson  :
APPLICATION FOR LEAVE

Everett C. Gilbertson, Sui Juris c/o General Delivery Battle Lake
[zip code  exempt]  MINNESOTA  STATE  In  Propria  Persona  Under
Protest and by Special...

[Preview]

http://www.supremelaw.com/library/usa_vs_gilbertson/supple1.html
-

size  94K - 18-Aug-97 - English

32. Supreme Law Library: Court Cases : New Life : opp2osc2

Paul Andrew,  Mitchell, B.A.,  M.S. Counselor  at Law and Federal
Witness c/o  2509 N.  Campbell, #1776  Tucson, Arizona state, USA
zip code exempt (formerly...

[Preview]

http://www.supremelaw.com/library/nlhc/opp2osc2.html

size 53K - 10-Sep-97 - English

33. No Title

The Federal  Zone: Cracking  the Code of Internal Revenue (fourth
edition: electronic  version) by  Mitch  Modeleski  Published  by
Account for Better...

[Preview]

http://www3.l0pht.com/pub/blackcrwl/patriot/the_federal_zone.txt

size  1280K - 20-Sep-96 - English

34. White Paper on State Citizenship

White  Paper   on  State  Citizenship  T.  Collins  --  10/04/94.
Introduction. I  was born  a first  class citizen. I entered into
contracts that, without my...

[Preview]

http://www.netaxs.com/~delcolib/whitepaperonstatecitizenship.htm

size  82K - 15-Sep-97 - English

35. Links of Interest

nbsp;  Home.   Weekly  Article.   Group  Discussion.   Documents.
Bouvier's Law.  Dictionary. Links  of Interest.  Public Meetings.
Feedback. Search.  Best...

[Preview]

http://www.bayon.net/linkcircle/add_a_link.htm

size  35K - 19-Sep-97 - English

36. IRS Lien, Levy and Seizure

A brilliant  expose of IRS Levy and Seizure procedures. Learn the
law and  keep your  property. Demand  your Rights. Demand the IRS
obey the law.

[Preview]

http://www.dasia.net/taxfree/

size  34K - 17-Sep-97 - English

37. No Title

Hi Alex:  > >  This is  a subject  that I  am getting  a  lot  of
response from. I have > never heard of such a thing as becoming a
soverign citizen. > > As far...

[Preview]

http://www3.l0pht.com/pub/blackcrwl/patriot/sovereign_1.txt

size  5K - 20-Sep-96 - English

38. Supreme  Law Library:  Court Cases : People v. United States:
refusal2

Paul Andrew,  Mitchell, B.A.,  M.S.  Citizen  of  Arizona  state,
federal witness,  Counselor at  Law,  and  Relator  c/o  2509  N.
Campbell Avenue, #1776 Tucson,...

[Preview]

http://www.supremelaw.com/library/people_v_us/refusal2.html

size  31K - 18-Sep-97 - English

39. Triple Ought by James Wesley, Rawles

nbsp; Triple  Ought by James Wesley, Rawles. Appendix A Web Links
and References. Here are some links related to survival, militia,
patriotic, and...

[Preview]

http://www.d-n-a.net/users/dnetIULU/appa.htm

size  22K - 29-Aug-97 - English

40. My Correspondence with the IRS

My Correspondence with the IRS

[Preview]

http://www.netaxs.com/~yrchoice/menuirs.html

size  7K - 28-Mar-97 - English

41. PHOAKS: Resources for talk.politics.medicine

People Helping One Another Know Stuff "Together, we know it all."
More resources:  Page 1. Page 2. Page 4. Top Posters. Volunteered
Resources. Newsgroup...

[Preview]

http://www.phoaks.com/talk/politics/medicine/resources2.html

size  32K - 19-Sep-97 - English

42. Supreme Law Firm

Supreme Law  Firm. Write  Us! Supreme  Law  Library  Supreme  Law
School Supreme  Law Forum.  Supreme Law  Firm  holds  informative
seminars nationwide, and...

[Preview]

http://www.supremelaw.com/

size  4K - 18-Aug-97 - English

43. No Title

Ten things  the IRS  probably wishes  I didn't  know. I  am not a
person liable  for income  tax. Compensation  for  labor  is  not
income. I am a nonresident alien..

[Preview]

http://pss.fit.edu/~stevens/irs.html

size  6K - 29-Aug-97 - English

44. A Knewsletter

100)  {   seed--;  var   cmd="scrollit_r2l("  +   seed   +   ")";
timerTwo=window.setTimeout(cmd,100); }  else if  (seed. 0)  { for
(c=0 ; c. First | Know News | Myths of.

[Preview]

http://www.knowend.com/kzine.html

size  10K - 29-Aug-97 - English

[Preview]

http://www.constitution.org/piml/96052207.txt

size  14K - 22-May-96 - English

46. Kinetic Arts! - Bookmarks

Kinetic Arts! - Bookmarks. Assorted Cool Links. =WHAT is TRUTH??=
=Who is  your MASTER?= 1996 Centennial Olympic Games Home Page. A
Guide to O'ahu's...

[Preview]

http://www.kinetic-arts.com/bobster/bookmark.html

size  54K - 28-Nov-96 - English

47. AIDS: BAD SCIENCE OR HOAX? -- Chapter 3

Chapter 3 HOW TO UNDERSTAND GOVERNMENT. What Nietzsche Said About
the State  "There are  still peoples and herds somewhere, but not
with us, my...

[Preview]

http://www.buildfreedom.com/tl/tl09a3.htm

size  48K - 29-Aug-97 - English

48. Extremism Links

Extremism Links  (and anti) These links are unsorted, and include
all kinds  of groups  -- hate  groups, militia  groups, anti-hate
groups, etc. Also, it is...

[Preview]

http://www.stetson.edu/~mmcfarla/extreme.html

size  13K - 13-Nov-96 - English

49. We are the masters - government is -our- servant

On every  question of  construction [of  the Constitution] let us
carry ourselves  back to  the  time  when  the  Constitution  was
adopted, recollect the spirit...

[Preview]

http://www.crossville.com/users/smack/gov1.htm

size  12K - 18-Jun-97 - English

50. Patriot Web Links

Information Link.  Information links  all over  the net  to  many
patriotic pages...  PATRIOTIC  WEB  PAGES.  GET  INFORMED  -  GET
INVOLVED. We cannot survive as a...

[Preview]

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/6784/INFO.HTM

size 18K - 24-May-97 - English

[end: part 1 of 3]

Attachment Converted: "I:\ATTACH\Fedzone1.asc"

email:   [address in toolbar]        : using Eudora Pro 3.0.3 on 586 CPU 04
[This text formatted on-screen in Courier 10, non-proportional spacing.] 13