Time:    Mon Oct 27 16:24:32 1997
Date:    Mon, 27 Oct 1997 09:57:20 -0800
To:     (Recipient list suppressed)
From:    Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: L&J: COPYRIGHT WARNING in "The Federal Zone" Preface, 4th ed.

[This text is formatted in Courier 11, non-proportional spacing.]

                   Excerpt from the Preface of

     The Federal Zone: Cracking the Code of Internal Revenue
                    electronic fourth edition

"If you  make unauthorized copies of this book without paying the
Author for  those copies,  you are obtaining unjust enrichment by
doing so,  and therefore you are no different from the government
officials who are stealing from you." [sic]

I, Paul Andrew Mitchell, hereby verify, under penalty of perjury,
under the laws of the United States of America, without the
"United States" (federal government), that I am the author of
the statement above, and that this same statement was distributed
and published in the Preface to all extant legal versions of the
electronic fourth edition of "The Federal Zone: Cracking the
Code of Internal Revenue."

/s/ Paul Mitchell
Counselor at Law, federal witness
and Citizen of Arizona state