Time:    Thu Oct 09 18:43:18 1997
Date:    Thu, 09 Oct 1997 18:35:11 -0700
To:      Psyberdude <dude@deepwell.com>
From:    Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Public Notice and Demand to "Psyberdude" (Ron Turmel)
Cc:      snetnews-approval@world.std.com

       BONA FIDE OFFER IN COMPROMISE
         AND OFFER TO HOLD HARMLESS

Dear Mr. Turmel,

This is My bona fide offer in compromise,
and bona fide offer to hold you harmless,
for violating the expressed and conspicuous
Common-law copyright possessed by the author
of "The Federal Zone: Cracking the Code of
Internal Revenue," all extant versions, upon
receipt from you of the certain sum of
fifty thousand lawful United States Dollars,
($$50,000.00) on or before 5:00 p.m. on Friday,
October 17, 1997, at which time this bona fide offer
will expire permanently.  If you do not respond
with an acceptable counter offer, you can expect
this offer to be repeated, with a higher settlement
amount.  We will do proper diligence to confirm
your lawful location for service of appropriate
legal process in this matter, and to confirm
this bona fide offer, in writing transmitted
via Registered United States Mail, return receipt
and restricted delivery requested, to you directly.

You can expedite the resolution of this dispute
by publishing your location for service of process,
either publicly on the Internet, or via private
electronic email directed to my email address:
[address in tool bar].  The transmission of
false and/or fraudulent information via electronic
email will be regarded as probable cause to charge
you with violating pertinent mail fraud statute(s).

Thank you for your immediate consideration.

copy:  Supreme Law School, anonymous archivists