Time:     Tue Oct 21 13:46:37 1997
Date:     Tue, 21 Oct 1997 13:44:00 -0700
To:       <rj@drtavel.com>
From:     Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in toolbar]
Subject: "The Federal Zone," electronic fourth edition
Cc:       supremelaw@ibm.net, pmitch@primenet.com

[This text is formatted in Courier 11, non-proportional spacing.]

                  BONA FIDE OFFER IN COMPROMISE
              AND BONA FIDE OFFER TO HOLD HARMLESS

TO:       Chief Executive Officer
          The Other One Computer Consulting International, Ltd.
          c/o 4000 North Meridian Street, Suite 6-D
          Indianapolis 46208-4025/tdc
          INDIANA STATE

FROM:     Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
          Counselor at Law

DATE:     October 21, 1997

SUBJECT:  Unauthorized electronic copy of "The Federal Zone:
          "Cracking the Code of Internal Revenue," 4th ed.

Dear Chief Executive Officer:

This is our bona fide offer in compromise, and bona fide offer to
hold your  corporation harmless  for the ongoing violation of the
Common  Law   Copyright  restrictions  which  are  expressly  and
conspicuously published  in the  Preface of  "The  Federal  Zone:
Cracking the  Code of Internal Revenue," fourth edition, provided
that your  corporation make  immediate restitution  to compensate
for damages inflicted to date, by paying the certain sum of fifty
thousand  even   ($$50,000.00)  lawful   United  States  Dollars,
tendered in  multiple blank  United States Postal Money Orders to
the mailing  location shown  below, no  later than  5:00 p.m.  on
Friday, October  31, 1997.  The latter dollar amount was computed
by  multiplying  one  (1)  (the  number  of  separate  electronic
violations), times  $50,000.00 (the  minimum we  will accept  per
violation).

I am authorized to make this formal offer to you.

Thank you  for your  immediate consideration  of this  bona  fide
offer in compromise and bona fide offer to hold harmless.

Sincerely yours,

/s/ Paul Mitchell

Paul Andrew, Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
Counselor at Law and federal witness
c/o 2509 N. Campbell Avenue, #1776
Tucson 85719/tdc
ARIZONA STATE (See USPS Publication #221.)

email:       supremelaw@ibm.net (586/Eudora Pro 3.0.3(32):
             preferred, to conserve all resources)
phone:       (520) 320-1514 (private line:
             please get permission to disclose)
fax machine: (520) 320-1256 (dedicated hard copy:
             available 24-hours per day or night)
website:     http://www.supremelaw.com

                             #  #  #

email:   [address in toolbar]        : using Eudora Pro 3.0.3 on 586 CPU 04
[This text formatted on-screen in Courier 10, non-proportional spacing.] 13