FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT REQUEST
September 5, 2007 A.D.
Richard L. Huff, Co-Director
Office of Information and Privacy
U.S. Department of Justice
10th & Constitution, N.W.
DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, USA
Subject: Freedom of Information Act (“FOIA”) Request
Dear Mr. Huff:
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act. I request that a copy of the following documents be provided to Me, without delay:
1. proper Presidential Commissions signed by the President of the United States of America and countersigned by the U.S. Attorney General for twenty-one (21) federal employees currently seated on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, as required by 5 U.S.C. sections 2104 and 2902;
2. proper OPM Form 61 Appointment Affidavits signed by twenty-one (21) federal employees currently seated on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, as required by 5 U.S.C. sections 3331 and 2906;
3. proper Oaths of Office for United States Judges signed by twenty-one (21) federal employees currently seated on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, as required by 28 U.S.C. section 453; and,
4. proper Senate Confirmations of twenty-one (21) federal employees currently seated on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, as required by the Appointments Clause in the Constitution for the United States of America, as lawfully amended.
Below please find an alphabetical list of the proper names of all twenty-one (21) federal employees whose credentials above I am hereby requesting, and as listed at 479 F.3d, Pages VIII-IX, and at the Internet Website of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
I request a waiver of all fees for this request.
Disclosure of the requested information to Me is in the public interest, because it is likely to contribute significantly to public understanding of the operations and activities of the federal government, and is not primarily in My commercial interest.
See also 5 U.S.C. 552(a)(4)(B). Statutes conferring original jurisdiction on federal district courts must be strictly construed.
18 U.S.C. 1961(5) authorizes a 10-year discovery window for RICO investigations.
If you are not the correct person to whom this FOIA request should be directed, please forward it without delay to the correct person(s).
Thank you for your timely consideration of this FOIA request.
/s/ Paul Andrew Mitchell
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
Private Attorney General and Qualified Federal Witness
U.S. Mail care of:
501 W. Broadway, Suite A-332
San Diego 92101
All Rights Reserved without Prejudice
1. Ruggero J. Aldisert
2. Thomas L. Ambro
3. Maryanne Trump Barry
4. Michael A. Chagares
5. Robert E. Cowen
6. D. Michael Fisher
7. Julio M. Fuentes
8. Leonard I. Garth
9. Morton I. Greenberg
10. Thomas M. Hardiman
11. Kent A. Jordan
12. Theodore Alexander McKee
13. Richard Lowell Nygaard
14. Marjorie O. Rendell
15. Jane R. Roth
16. Anthony J. Scirica
17. Dolores K. Sloviter
18. D. Brooks Smith
19. Walter K. Stapleton
20. Franklin S. Van Antwerpen
21. Joseph F. Weis, Jr.
Source: 479 F.3d, Pages VIII-IX, and Internet Website of the
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit