Time: Thu Jun 05 16:46:39 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id QAA13189;
	Thu, 5 Jun 1997 16:43:05 -0700 (MST)
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 1997 16:42:23 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Online legal research (fwd) (CORRECTION)

<snip>

>Dear Paul,
>
>Terribly sorry about this, but I got the URL abit wrong, so of course it
doesn't work. The correct URL is:

>      http://www.findlaw.com/casecode/supreme.html
>
>I had it "/cascade/" but it's really "/casecode/" which makes more sense
besides. Sorry to have misled everybody. My only excuse is, it was late,
and like You, I was dotting my Ts and crossing my Is.

"Internet Resources" section of My fledgling Web site,
http://www.olypen.com/harmon/
>if that's agreable to You. I'm still wet behind the ears at all this, so I
don't know the fine points either of Law or "Netiquette;" but common (or
perhaps uncommon) courtesy prompts Me to solicit Your permission, on the
grounds that linked sites ought to be at least agreably aware of one another.

>If that's agreable to You, please e-mail Me soonest. Thank You very much.

email:   [address in tool bar]       : using Eudora Pro 3.0.2 on 586 CPU