Time: Wed Jun 11 12:21:38 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id MAA05698;
	Wed, 11 Jun 1997 12:14:26 -0700 (MST)
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 12:13:30 -0700
To: pdsutsko@iland.net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Gulf War Illness

Dear Denise,

Contact officer Joyce Riley immediately.
Many of her written works are available
upon request, via the Internet.  The evidence
available to me indicates that the Centers
for Disease Control ("CDC") aided and abetted a
tainted serum which was inoculated into
Gulf War soldiers.  It may have been
anthrax, or an anthrax derivative.  Former
U.S. Senator Don Reigle from Michigan has some
crucial evidence which is found in his
testimony to a Congressional committee.

So, contact Joyce immediately, if not sooner.

I am standing by.

/s/ Paul Mitchell
Counselor at Law and federal witness
http://www.supremelaw.com

At 02:53 PM 6/1/97, you wrote:
>Subject: Moms of Sick Children
>
>I am new to this, so please bear with me!
> My name is Denise, and I am a wife of a Gulf war Vet.  I am very aware of
all the symptoms and illness' that everyone is having.  I am writing this
letter, because we have a 1 year old son, who was born with a very rare VSD
(heart defect), and had open heart surgery at 5 months of age.  Although we
have all recovered from the surgery, he is starting to have seizures, with
no explanation why.  My husband is still active duty and stationed at
Whiteman AFB, Missouri.  The doctors here are really ignorant, to say the
least and don't believe the heart defect, or any other illness' are related
to the Gulf war.  We have no defects of any kind on either side of our
families.  They offer us no explanation for anything, nor want to discuss
the subject with us.  I too have symptoms, that can not be explained, or
cured.  I e-mailed Fox News, after they aired a show on the Gulf War and
gave them my "sad" story, but got no reply.  Maybe it's because I'm a
"nobody", just another woman compl!
> [...]
>whole truth.
>>   There was no reason for the Shabak to keep Amir locked up in solitary
>confinement for a month after the murder. He had already cooperated with the
>police and confessed. He should have seen his lawyer and family within days.
>But it was a month before the Shabak felt he was ready to speak to
>civilians. One can easily imagine the kinds of gruesome pressure applied on
>him to stick to one self-incriminating story.
>>   But the investigators refused to give up. They wanted to solve the
>central mystery of the `blanks' shout and ideally, they wanted Amir to
>confess to the shouting. The questioning continued during the next session.
>>
>>SI: You know we have witnesses who say you did the shouting.
>>Amir: I've heard that but it's not true. It was someone to my right, one of
>the bodyguards. I'm not sure if it was the one in the black suit or the
>other one, but it was one of them. I was shocked. Instead of acting to help
>him, they shouted that the bullets were blanks. There very strange things
>going on there.
>>SI: What strange things?
>>Amir: While I'm shooting, he shouts, "They're blanks." I don't remember if
>I heard it after the first shot or the second or third.
>>SI: Some say it was the police who shouted it.
>>Amir: Not the police. No, no. It was a bodyguard. When I heard the shout, I
>was shocked. What, didn't I check the bullets? A bodyguard when he hears a
>shot, he doesn't stop to ask if they're blanks. He may as well just go home
>for a nap if he does that. He has to take action.
>>
>>   The Shabak is trained to shoot an assassin in 0.8 seconds. It takes
>longer to shout
>>"They're blanks. They're not real." Had the bodyguards shot instead of
>shouted, Amir could not have fired the alleged two more rounds. He realizes
>that something is terribly wrong but stops well short of saying that
>perhaps, he did shoot a blank just like the bodyguard(s) said.
>>   Someday, he might draw just that conclusion if he puts what happened
>after he "shot" Rabin in proper perspective.
>>
>>Amir: I aimed at his spinal cord, not at his heart, his spine...I wanted to
>paralyse him, not kill him. After the shot, I stopped shooting to see what
>kind of reaction, bodily reaction there was.
>>SI: Was there any reaction?
>>Amir: Nothing, he continued standing in the same way. Then they jumped on
>me from the sides and I shot twice more. But I don't remember anything about
>those shots. I never even saw Rabin's back.
>>
>>   Amir aimed for the spine and shot Rabin in the back. But to his
>surprise, Rabin didn't even flinch. So he fired again while being pounced on
>from all sides. But he didn't see his quarry, couldn't take aim and doesn't
>know if he actually hit anyone.
>>Perhaps now he might understand why they shouted, "It's a blank. It's not
>real."
>Sent by Barry Chamish - Israeli journalist.

email:   [address in tool bar]       : using Eudora Pro 3.0.2 on 586 CPU