Time: Fri Jun 13 07:39:21 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id HAA15431;
	Fri, 13 Jun 1997 07:39:13 -0700 (MST)
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 07:38:07 -0700
To: snetnews@world.std.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: McVeigh: survey (fwd)

Here's $100 to bet that McVeigh is BATF,
and he will conveniently disappear to
the Bahamas when all of this is over.

He will, of course, have a new appearance,
after the plastic surgeons do a number on
his face.  The government may even go so
far as to execute someone else, and tell
the world it was McVeigh.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, the U.S. government
has, indeed, become THAT ugly and THAT criminal --
in deed, in thought, in word, in all ways.

If they can carve up the president's brain,
after blasting it all over Dealey Plaza,
and present the autopsy surgeons with a
fait accomplis, then the  outer reaches of the
known Universe are the newest limits to their
criminal insanity.

At 03:17 AM 6/13/97 +0000, you wrote:

>->  SearchNet's   SNETNEWS   Mailing List

>>David Hoffman, Publisher
>>Haight Ashbury Free Press
>>6118 N. Meridian, #621
>>Oklahoma City, OK 73112
>>(405) 948-1330 (temporarily in Oklahoma City)
>>
>>http://www.webcom.com/haight (Back on Line!)
>>
>>Pick up my new book, "The Oklahoma City Bombing and the
>>Politics of Terror," due out in the Fall.
>>

>-> Send "subscribe   snetnews " to majordomo@world.std.com
>->  Posted by: Jean Staffen <jstaffen@worldnet.att.net>

email:   [address in tool bar]       : using Eudora Pro 3.0.2 on 586 CPU