Time: Mon Jun 16 08:02:17 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id IAA21007;
	Mon, 16 Jun 1997 08:01:16 -0700 (MST)
	by usr06.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id IAA14180;
	Mon, 16 Jun 1997 08:00:54 -0700 (MST)
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 07:59:29 -0700
To: DRayner784@aol.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: client poll (first one!)

1.  Draft the Intervention of Right by the
    People of the United States of America,
    in McVeigh's appeal to the federal Circuit Court:

    application for intervention would attach a
    copy of the OPENING BRIEF recently filed with the
    8th Circuit, challenging Jury Selection and
    Service Act;

2.  Include request to stay appeal, pending
    outcome of Oklahoma special state grand
    jury proceedings;

3.  Pay the docket fee (if any) and serve on all
    interested parties

4.  Wait for ruling on same.

>Sounds like an excellent idea. What needs to be done?
>
>"These are the times that try mens souls".
>
>"America is at that awkward stage.  It's too late to work within the
>   system, but too early to shoot the bastards."
>			--- Claire Wolfe
>
>Lock and Load,  prepare to Rock and Roll.
>
>GOD bless the Republic!  Death to the New World Order!  We will prevail!  I
>have read the last chapter in THE BOOK!!!!
>
>Drew Rayner, Commander
>Mississippi Militia

email:   [address in tool bar]       : using Eudora Pro 3.0.2 on 586 CPU