Time: Mon Jun 16 13:56:13 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id NAA00402;
	Mon, 16 Jun 1997 13:33:52 -0700 (MST)
	by usr10.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id NAA00820;
	Mon, 16 Jun 1997 13:33:46 -0700 (MST)
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 13:32:20 -0700
To: John Chandler <JChandler@usagl.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: OKC Political Action Proposal
 change.usagl.com>

The cover of that issue was a photo of
the Alfred Murrah building in OKC,
after the explosion, and before it was
demolished.  Inside was an engineering
analysis of the structural steel.  One
I-beam in particular was further away
from the epicenter alleged by the government,
than others which were left standing.

This photo, therefore, belies the single
bomb theory, and points directly to charges
drilled into the bearing columns.  The
photo was taken from about 500 feet above
the top floor, at an angle peering straight
into the chasm left by the explosion, probably
from a helicopter.

Get the picture;  it's worth a million words.

Does that help?

My theory is that the "fertilizer" bomb was
the trigger which generated a sufficiently
intense shock wave to detonate pressure fuses
affixed to C-4 plastic explosives which were
stuffed into the holes drilled in the I-beams.
The C-4 would create enough pressure and heat
to melt the structural steel, causing the
building to "implode" upon itself.  This is
the vision I saw in a dream two days ago.
It was as if I had been in that helicopter,
taking that picture, only I was filming the
original blast as it was happening, in real-time.
I was devastated to see this in my mind's eye.