Time: Tue Jun 17 04:45:16 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id XAA27034
	for [address in tool bar]; Mon, 16 Jun 1997 23:19:29 -0700 (MST)
	id XAA16100; Mon, 16 Jun 1997 23:19:25 -0700
	id OAA10082; Mon, 16 Jun 1997 14:19:31 -0700
	by usr10.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id OAA03111;
	Mon, 16 Jun 1997 14:18:02 -0700 (MST)
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 14:16:10 -0700
To: fwolist@sportsmen.net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Query! Oath of Office (fwd)

We are up to the 8th Circuit with our use of
FOIA to request credentials.  Since the judge
in that tax case never produced his oath of
office, nor did anyone else, the defendant
sued him in the DCUS.  Then, at sentencing, the
government went out of their way to bring
this suit to his attention, but he just said
he would "deal with that later."  Well, he
was RIGHT!  :)  Now, the judge is trying to
alter the transcript of the sentencing hearing.

Stay tuned!

/s/ Paul Mitchell
http:/www.supremelaw.com

At 01:41 PM 6/16/97 -0700, you wrote:
>================[ Distributed Message ]================
>         ListServer: fwolist (Free World Order)
>               Type: Not Moderated
>     Distributed on: 16-JUN-97, 13:41:28
>Original Written by: IN:75313.2601@CompuServe.COM.
>

>[address in tool bar] Failure to file the required bond and to take the
required
>oath of office is ground for ouster by quo warranto.
>
>See 51 C.J. 319, note 65;  State v. Bernoudy, 36 Mo. 279;  Respublica v.
Wray, 2
>Yeates (Pa.) 429.
>
>/s/ Paul Mitchell
>http://www.supremelaw.com]]]]]]]]]
>
>This being the basis of your filing a FOIA request for Janet burn_baby_burn
>Reno's credentials.  BTW how is that process proceeding.  Have you sent
copys of
>your request to members of congress and the judiciary committee?
>
>Conservatively yours June 1997 my 2c       from the Sovereign State of
>California,
>Carl William Spitzer IV                              All Rights Reserved
Without
>Prejudice
>Long live the legacy of the Great Ronald Reagan    Jesus save America and
judge
>her enemys
>Pray for Bill and Gore - Psalm 109:8-9             Pray for the GOP Psalm
>33:18-22
>There is a direct correlation between length of time in office and a
propensity
>to spend federal dollars. -- REP. MARK SANFORD, a freshman republican from
south
>Carolina, calling for term limits

email:   [address in tool bar]       : using Eudora Pro 3.0.2 on 586 CPU