Time: Tue Jun 17 11:09:03 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id LAA26565;
	Tue, 17 Jun 1997 11:09:01 -0700 (MST)
	by usr04.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAA28196;
	Tue, 17 Jun 1997 11:08:18 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 11:06:50 -0700
To: fwolist@sportsmen.net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: influencing grand juries (and Dan Meador)

18 U.S.C. 1504.  Influencing juror by writing

"Whoever attempts to influence the action or decision
of any grand or petit jury of any court of the
United States upon any issue or matter pending
before such juror, or before the jury of which he
is a member, or pertaining to his duties, by writing
or sending to him any written communication, in
relation to such issue or matter, shall be fined
under this title or imprisoned not more than six
months, or both.

"Nothing in this section shall be construed to       <-----!!!!
prohibit the communication of a request to appear
before the grand jury."

  "Federal Ciminal Code and Rules," West Publishing Co.,
   1996 Edition

Paul Mitchell comments:

Of course, this criminal statute does assume that the
grand or petit juries are lawful bodies in the first
place.  B-U-T, the federal Jury Selection and
Service Act has recently been challenged before the
8th Circuit Court of Appeals for exhibiting
class discrimination against Citizens of the
several states who are not also federal citizens,
by Right of Election.  Confer at "Right" and
"Election" in Black's Law Dictionary, Sixth Edition
(with pronunciations).  JSSA is 28 U.S.C. 1861 et seq.
See also "Federal citizenship" in Black's supra.

The problem, in a nutshell, is that the very Americans
who are qualified to vote in the House and Senate, are
thereby DISqualified from voting in general elections,
AND from serving on federal grand and petit juries.
This is a blatant violation of the Guarantee Clause,
which applies in the state zone and nowhere else!!

Go figure!

"Reductio ad absurdum."  Unlawful indictments prevent
courts from perfecting subject matter jurisdiction.
See 1:2:2 and 1:3:3;  People v. De La Guerra;
Gardina v. Board of Registrars;  State v. Fowler.
Even a maritime court must have a valid indictment
before it can proceed any further.  This a guarantee
recognized by two international human Rights treaties,
to which the United States is a party.

The pure beauty of this challenge is that (1) state Citizens
merely need to stipulate that federal citizens have
no standing to bring this challenge and (2) the matter
can be decided without disturbing the so-called
14th amendment.  This is so because ALL the cases which
upheld 2 classes of citizenship, did so AFTER that
amendment was declared.  Moreover, the cases which held
that one can be a state Citizen without also being a
federal citizen, did so AFTER that amendment was declared.

If the government tries to argue that they can conduct
criminal trials without valid indictments, then we will
have a really big fight on our hands, one fight which I
will be very proud to wage, to the finish line, and to
give my life, if necessary, to uphold this fundamental
Law.

But, you must remember, we started deep in our end zone
(the federal zone), and we are now only one foot from
our goal line (formal recognition of state Citizenship
as a separate class of Americans, by Right of Election
guaranteed by the Tenth Amendment).

I cannot serve in Congress until this issue is resolved,
finally.

It is rather awesome, when you think about it.