Time: Wed Jun 18 10:40:28 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id KAA03233;
	Wed, 18 Jun 1997 10:40:48 -0700 (MST)
	by usr08.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id KAA22239;
	Wed, 18 Jun 1997 10:40:27 -0700 (MST)
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 10:38:58 -0700
To: timr@efn.org
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: influencing grand juries (and Dan Meador)

I am sorry if you read my post to mean
that Dan was convicted of violating
18 U.S.C. 1504.  Actually, when I wrote
that, I did not really know WHAT he was
"convicted" of.  I was merely pointing
out that section 1504 does allow Citizens
to communicate a request to appear before
the grand jury, and I would be very surprised
if Dan's communications were anything BUT
a request to appear before the grand jury.

My other point is that federal juries cannot
be lawful bodies, as long as the law which
convenes them exhibits class discrimination
against Citizens of the several states of
the Union.  Therefore, you cannot be convicted
of violating 1504, IF the body is not a legal
body in the first instance.

READ THAT LAST SENTENCE OVER AND OVER,
UNTIL YOU GET IT!!

Writing letters to the local high school
basket weaving class is not going to put
you in jeopardy of violating section 1504,
because the basket weaving class is not a
lawful grand jury.

DO YOU GET IT NOW??

Moveover, basket weaving classes cannot
issue lawful criminal indictments, if they
are not lawful grand juries.  Basket weaving
classes cannot issue lawful convictions
either, if they are not lawful petit juries.

AGAIN, IS THERE A WAY TO MAKE THIS POINT
ANY SIMPLER?  AT THE MOMENT, I AM AT A LOSS
TO MAKE IT ANY SIMPLER

Federal grand juries are not legal bodies,
even if their members are otherwise qualified,
as long as the law which convenes them is
unconstitutional.  You will find this point
covered clearly in the United States Attorney's
Manual for criminal prosecutions!

I did my best to explain that in my post;
but people have a way of reading things into
my writing which I never wrote, and which I
never intended.

Hence, the clarification.  The issue is so immensely
important, that it is certainly worth repeating,
over and over and over, until the American People
GET IT!!

Federal grand juries are not legal bodies.
Federal grand juries are not legal bodies.
Federal grand juries are not legal bodies.

Get out your chalk, and saddle up to the blackboard.

We are going to write this 100 times, before you can
go home today.  :)

Now, because the very same law convenes grand AND
trial juries, when you have written the above 100 times,
you can start on your next 100 repetitions of the
following:

Federal trial juries are not legal bodies either.
Federal trial juries are not legal bodies either.
Federal trial juries are not legal bodies either.

And so on.

THEN you may go home (but NOT before).  :))

> [...]
>> See also "Federal citizenship" in Black's supra.
>>
>> The problem, in a nutshell, is that the very Americans
>> who are qualified to vote in the House and Senate, are
>> thereby DISqualified from voting in general elections,
>> AND from serving on federal grand and petit juries.
>> This is a blatant violation of the Guarantee Clause,
>> which applies in the state zone and nowhere else!!
>>
>> Go figure!
>>
>> "Reductio ad absurdum."  Unlawful indictments prevent
>> courts from perfecting subject matter jurisdiction.
>> See 1:2:2 and 1:3:3;  People v. De La Guerra;
>> Gardina v. Board of Registrars;  State v. Fowler.
>> Even a maritime court must have a valid indictment
>> before it can proceed any further.  This a guarantee
>> recognized by two international human Rights treaties,
>> to which the United States is a party.
>>
>> The pure beauty of this challenge is that (1) state Citizens
>> merely need to stipulate that federal citizens have
>> no standing to bring this challenge and (2) the matter
>> can be decided without disturbing the so-called
>> 14th amendment.  This is so because ALL the cases which
>> upheld 2 classes of citizenship, did so AFTER that
>> amendment was declared.  Moreover, the cases which held
>> that one can be a state Citizen without also being a
>> federal citizen, did so AFTER that amendment was declared.
>>
>> If the government tries to argue that they can conduct
>> criminal trials without valid indictments, then we will
>> have a really big fight on our hands, one fight which I
>> will be very proud to wage, to the finish line, and to
>> give my life, if necessary, to uphold this fundamental
>> Law.
>>
>> But, you must remember, we started deep in our end zone
>> (the federal zone), and we are now only one foot from
>> our goal line (formal recognition of state Citizenship
>> as a separate class of Americans, by Right of Election
>> guaranteed by the Tenth Amendment).
>>
>> I cannot serve in Congress until this issue is resolved,
>> finally.
>>
>> It is rather awesome, when you think about it.
>>
>> /s/ Paul Mitchell
>> http://www.supremelaw.com

>--
>  *************************************************************
>  A lie on the throne is a lie, still, and truth in a dungeon
>  is truth, still, and a lie on the throne is on the way to
>  defeat, and truth in a dungeon is on the way to victory.
>  -- Anonymous
>  "War is an ugly thing but not the ugliest of things; the
>  decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feelings
>  which thinks that nothing is worth fighting for is much
>  worse.  A man who has nothing for which he is willing to
>  fight, nothing he cares about more than his personal
>  safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of
>  being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of
>  better men than himself."  --Anonymous.  Seen on a poster

email:   [address in tool bar]       : using Eudora Pro 3.0.2 on 586 CPU