Time: Fri Jun 20 05:50:54 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id FAA21716;
	Fri, 20 Jun 1997 05:50:33 -0700 (MST)
	by usr07.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id FAA07323;
	Fri, 20 Jun 1997 05:50:28 -0700 (MST)
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 05:48:58 -0700
To: Common Right Group at San Diego county <sj346280@4dcomm.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: "Internal" means "municipal"

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your kindness here.

I see that you, too, are not one of those
unfortunates who are held to the service
of municipal revenue codes either!  :)

This pun flew over their heads at the IRS,
WAY over!!

Or, is it the MRS?  As soon as we pin
them down, they up and move again.

I love moving targets.  They are much
more challenging than sitting ducks.

>Paul Andrew Mitchell wrote:
>>
>> The term "internal" means "municipal".
>> See 52A C.J.S. "Law", pages 741-742.
>> Slavery, being contrary to natural right,
>> is created only by municipal law.  See
>> Dred Scott v. Sandford, 60 U.S. (19 How.)
>> 393, Curtis dissenting (1856).
>>
>> Respondent is not held to the Service
>> of Municipal Revenue codes.  Municipal law
>> does not operate on Respondent, because
>> Respondent does not reside in a constitutionally
>> delegated office wherein municipal law operates,
>> nor does Respondent reside in any undelegated
>> office.
>>
>> /s/ Paul Mitchell
>> http://www.supremelaw.com
>> Paul,
>  Thank you immensely. We knew that, but hadn't known just where the law
>was located. Now, all thaat is left is to get a "local" court to issue a
>declaratory judgment of the "point of law" and that cannon is loaded.
>  One more big gun never hurts - when it's on your side.
>  Thanks again.
>     Bill

email:   [address in tool bar]       : using Eudora Pro 3.0.2 on 586 CPU