Time: Mon Jun 23 15:06:22 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id MAA02119;
	Mon, 23 Jun 1997 12:20:33 -0700 (MST)
	by usr09.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id MAA04384;
	Mon, 23 Jun 1997 12:20:17 -0700 (MST)
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 12:18:40 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Excerpts from Howard Phillips, June 15, 1997

<snip>

>Attached is a file with excerpts from the Howard Phillips Issues and
>Strategies Bulletin, published by Policy Analysis, Inc.  This information
>(and previous excerpts) are available on the U.S. Taxpayers Party national
>web site at http://www.ustaxpayers.org/.  Subscription information is
>included at the end of the bulletin.
>

>Topics include:
>
>26 SENATE REPUBLICANS VOTE AGAINST TAX AND SPENDING RESTRAINT
>
>HERB TITUS WARNS THAT WELL-INTENTIONED ISTOOK AMENDMENT WOULD DO MORE HARM
>THAN GOOD
>
>"ISTOOK" WOULD PUT THE CHURCH UNDER THE STATE
>
>IF CHINA IS A "MOST FAVORED NATION" IS IT TREASONOUS TO GIVE "AID AND
>COMFORT" TO BEIJING?
>
>MAIL FRAUD BY REPUBLICANS MASQUERADING AS CONSERVATIVES?  RHETORIC VS.
REALITY

>THE BIG BOYS ARE LINING UP BEHIND MFN FOR RED CHINA
>
>WAS BOMBER TECHNOLOGY TRADED FOR CAMPAIGN GIFTS?
>
>MASSIVE GRASS ROOTS LOBBYING CAMPAIGN BENEFITS BOTH BIG BUSINESS AND BEIJING
>

>_______________________________
>Ricardo Davis
>USTP List Moderator
>mailto:ricardo@ustaxpayers.org
>http://www.ustaxpayers.org/
>
>"The time has come that Christians must vote for honest men, and take
>consistent ground in politics."  -- Charles G. Finney
>
>"If you will fear the LORD and serve Him, and listen to His voice and not
>rebel against the command of the LORD, then both you and also the king who
>reigns over you will follow the LORD your God."  (1 Samuel 12:14)

Attachment Converted: "I:\ATTACH\hpisb571.txt"

email:   [address in tool bar]       : using Eudora Pro 3.0.2 on 586 CPU

[This text formatted on-screen in Courier 11, non-proportional spacing.]From ???@??? Mon Jun 23 15:22:11 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id PAA06510;
	Mon, 23 Jun 1997 15:21:44 -0700 (MST)
	by usr02.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id PAA23634;
	Mon, 23 Jun 1997 15:21:32 -0700 (MST)