Time: Mon Jun 23 18:36:19 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id SAA18379;
	Mon, 23 Jun 1997 18:37:41 -0700 (MST)
	by usr03.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id SAA14495;
	Mon, 23 Jun 1997 18:37:35 -0700 (MST)
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 18:35:59 -0700
To: fwolist@sportsmen.net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: a challenge to all bar members

You make a very good point here, Charles.
Using "Inclusio unius est exclusio alterius"
as the rule of construction, we can infer
that Congress left out deportation because
it intended to leave it out.  The ONLY two
penalties are loss of citizenship and
loss of eligibility for public office.

Deportation would have had to be mentioned,
alongside these two penalties, for courts
to impose such a penalty also.  So, I guess
we will have attorneys around for quite
some time, won't we, in one form or another? :)

What about the requirement that they get
green cards, however?