Time: Tue Jun 24 10:20:48 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id KAA18931;
	Tue, 24 Jun 1997 10:20:13 -0700 (MST)
	by usr10.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id KAA21794;
	Tue, 24 Jun 1997 10:20:00 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 10:18:23 -0700
To: mihra@styx.cerbernet.co.uk (Roger Bunn)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Ray Looker and Pastor Butch Paugh

In re: U.S.A. v. Looker, USDC, Wheeling, West Virginia state

>I am not sure if I understand this, if he sold blue prints why was he not
>arrested?

He was arrested, the moment he accepted the cash.
The handcuffs came out right after he put the
money into his pockets. He is now being prosecuted
in federal court in West Virginia state.  But,
it looks like a "sting," to defame the Militias
in America.  I now doubt very seriously if he was
ever a bona fide Militia officer.

Too dumb!

Of course, they did succeed in wasting $7,000 of
my time (at $75 per hour, do the arithmetic!)
He also called me collect from his prison cell
every day, at AT&T's highest long-distance rates.

Guess who got to pay for all of those LD calls?

Moi!!

And all the paper and toner and stationery to
print and mail all of his numerous documents?

Moi!!

And all the postage to file and serve numerous
documents, for four (4) different docket numbers?

Moi!!

Other prisoner clients of mine get prepaid phone
cards at the prison Post Exchange ("PX").

Wanna explain the difference?  Here's the answer:
bleed Paul Mitchell, because his knowledge of
American Law is just too powerful for the U.S.
Department of Justice to counter, with anything,
even with their best!!

That's my hypothesis, now, after seeing so many
of my cases viciously scuttled, with the help
of my clients, no less!!  ;(  Moreover, I am
onto the secret DOJ task force to discredit
the Militias in America.

I hereby charge Ray Looker and Pastor Butch Paugh
with obstruction of justice, deprivation of My
fundamental Rights, wire fraud, jury tampering,
theft of professional services, and conspiracy
to deprive fundamental Rights.  These are all
felonies.

So be it.

email:   [address in tool bar]       : using Eudora Pro 3.0.2 on 586 CPU