Time: Tue Jun 24 16:18:10 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id QAA19292;
	Tue, 24 Jun 1997 16:19:42 -0700 (MST)
	by usr10.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id QAA13836;
	Tue, 24 Jun 1997 16:19:22 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 16:17:45 -0700
To: jus-dare@freedom.by.net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Feudal Terms (fwd)

Ah, yes, lads.

Tis "The Feudal Zone"!

Harken to your Queen Lizzy and Lady Di!

As for me, I'll take Thomas Jefferson any day!!

"... alter OR abolish," remember that one, Lizzy.

No, Lizzy, that was an imperative, not an interrogatory.

Down with castles;  freedom rising.

Oh, Di, these are not YOUR roads,
no matter what you say.

We built them, and they belong to US!!!!

Your sweat would not fill a single bottle
of perfume, of which you have many.

Our Marines eat bullets, and live to talk about it.

You don't know who you are dealing with.

You never did, and you never will.

Your far east company is destined for the trash
heap of history, the sooner the better.