Time: Thu Jun 26 05:32:25 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id QAA02956;
	Wed, 25 Jun 1997 16:09:11 -0700 (MST)
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 19:08:56 -0400
Originator: heritage-l@gate.net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
To: pmitch@primenet.com
Subject: SLS: ACTION TO STOP VOTE FRAUD

Check your voter qualification statute(s).
If they require voters to be "citizens of
the United States" [sic], this is the
pressure point which will yield the most
spectacular results.  Juror candidates are
pulled from voter registration lists, so you
have a "classic" case of prohibited discrimination
against the unique class of People known as
Citizens of the several states who are not
also citizens of the United States.  The
so-called 14th amendment was never lawfully
ratified and, even if it were, it was AFTER
said "amendment" when courts ruled that one
can be a Citizen of one of the several states
without also being a citizen of the United States.
These cases adjudicated the meaning of the
14th amendment, so they HAD to be decided AFTER 1868.
"Citizenship", technically speaking, is a term
of municipal law.  See Roa v. Collector,
Philippine Supreme Court.  The requirement that
voters be federal citizens violates the Guarantee
Clause.  Write to me here for specific details.

p.s.  For more details, read "Juries in Check
around the Nation" and "State Citizens Cannot Vote"
in the Supreme Law Library at the URL right below
my name.

At 02:55 PM 6/23/97 -0700, you wrote:

>>Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 15:03:38 -0500
>>From: jlbtexas <jlbtexas@computek.net>
>>To: Ignition Point <Ignition-Point@majordomo.pobox.com>
>>Subject: IP: ACTION TO STOP VOTE FRAUD
>>
>>Subject: ACTION TO STOP VOTE FRAUD & GUARANTEE LEGAL ELECTIONS!
>>Date: > Sun, 22 Jun 1997 17:03:09 -0400 (EDT)
>>From: JUDY709366@aol.com
>>
>>ACTION TO STOP VOTE FRAUD AND GUARANTEE LEGAL ELECTIONS!
>>
>>IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE IN CIRCULATING PETITIONS TO RETURN TO
>>PAPER BALLOTS IN YOUR STATE, COUNTED AT THE PRECINCTS BY PEOPLE THAT LIVE
AND