Time: Sun Jun 29 14:46:01 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id OAA22842;
	Sun, 29 Jun 1997 14:31:37 -0700 (MST)
	by usr01.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id OAA13760;
	Sun, 29 Jun 1997 14:31:30 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 14:29:49 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: martial law and martial rule

There is no authority in the U.S. Constitution
to institute a permanent state of emergency,
in order to effect a permanent martial law
upon the American People.  On the contrary,
warring on the several states is defined as
treason in the U.S. Constitution, and one of
the penalties for treason is death.

>Paul:
>I thought I would change a few items to perhaps reflect the seriousness of
>our once safe nation. In my opinion, I feel we have come full circle. Is
>Martial Law an action that the present de-facto could eventually utilize?

email:   [address in tool bar]       : using Eudora Pro 3.0.2 on 586 CPU