Time: Mon Jun 30 07:40:05 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id HAA12308;
	Mon, 30 Jun 1997 07:10:53 -0700 (MST)
	by usr08.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id HAA27730;
	Mon, 30 Jun 1997 07:10:41 -0700 (MST)
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 07:08:59 -0700
To: jus-dare@freedom.by.net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Checks, Drafts, or Money Orders (fwd)

I attempted to use gold to pay the docket fee in
People v. United States et al., in the
District Court of the United States in Billings,
Montana state.  This is an Article III forum,
where the Constitution operates in full force.

The Clerk of Court refused my $$50 gold piece.

Then it was later stolen by my former Accountant,
when he also embezzled the last $3,000 I had in the
world at that point in time.

18 U.S.C. 241 anybody?