Time: Mon Jun 30 10:17:44 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id KAA10983;
	Mon, 30 Jun 1997 10:13:56 -0700 (MST)
	by usr09.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id KAA06557;
	Mon, 30 Jun 1997 10:13:50 -0700 (MST)
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 10:12:08 -0700
To: fwolist@sportsmen.net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: We Call It Treason

And I take it that "noborders" is intended to
imply that the boundaries of the several states
are erased, leaving one giant slave State [sic].

"Slave State America!" (aka "SSA")

No thanks!  Such an attempt to abolish the
boundaries of the several states clearly violates
Article IV, Section 3, Clause 1.

The momentum is going the other way, I must say.
The Tenth Amendment has returned, stronger than
it has ever been.

See also 31 CFR 51.2 and 52.2 (the EO allegedly
removing these regs from federal depository
libraries is further evidence of treason).

p.s. I am not shouting at the Supreme Court.
Those are your words, not mine.

At 08:40 AM 6/30/97 -0700, you wrote:
>================[ Distributed Message ]================
>         ListServer: fwolist (Free World Order)
>               Type: Not Moderated
>     Distributed on: 30-JUN-97, 08:40:18
>Original Written by: IN:noborders@worldnet.att.net.
>

>: Yes, and we have the fundamental Right to  defend ourselves by whatever
force is necessary
>: to restore domestic Tranquility.  This Right has been sanctified in the
Declaration of : :Independence,  which remains the organic Law of this
Nation, as embodied in the Tenth :Amendment.  Those who would resort to
force or fraud to make Law are traitors to the very : principles
established in Our founding documents.   They are warring against the
several : : states, and we will know them by their works;  they are called
treason.

>Did you have any relatives living in Indiana in 1864 by the name of
Milligan ?  And actually at the present they are bribing the governments of
the occupied states with grants in aid to keep them compliant.  In the 60's
it was called co-opting.

>:  And we, the Posterity for whom those great documents were intended, can
be counted upon
>: to guarantee due process of law to each and every single traitor, now,
and into the indefinite   : future,  because we cannot perfect their
punishment without exercising that guarantee.  You   : can be sure,
therefore,  that we will do extraordinary diligence to extend  that
guarantee, as     : well, to those who spit upon it,  in the name of some
false idol of international crime.

>Even to Honest Abe, the savior of the country ?
>
>: A practice condemned by the Constitution cannot be saved by historical
acceptance and
>: present convenience.  U.S. v. Woodley.  NO ONE acquires a vested or
protected right in  ::violation of the Constitution by long use, even when
that span of time covers our entire : national existence, and indeed
predates it.  Waltz v. Tax Commission.

>The power and prerogative ( not right)  to issue Executive Orders has
existed in the Office of the President since A Lincoln. The practice might
be ended peacefully in several ways.
>1. elect a President, another George Washington if you will, who will
renounce Executive Orders, and rescind every EO ever written.
>2.  a Constitutional amendment from Congress denying the power to the
President
>3.  a Convention of the states of delegates regulated so they may only
amend Article V to enable the states to initiate amendment to control all
three federal branches and the treaty power, too.

accomplished.  See http://members.aol.com/wici2/
>In fact, until number three occurs, we cannot know for sure that the
states still exist as Tenth Amendment entities.