Time: Tue Jul 01 11:25:38 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id JAA02756;
	Tue, 1 Jul 1997 09:23:12 -0700 (MST)
	by usr06.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id JAA04297;
	Tue, 1 Jul 1997 09:22:57 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 1997 09:21:16 -0700
To: editpage@seattle-pi.com (Editpage)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLF: Notice of Intent to Execute Citizen's Arrest

You missed the most important point:

I am the private attorney general now
proceeding on behalf of ALL People
of the United States of America,
particularly in People of the United
States of America v. United States et al.,
recently filed in Jeff Davis County court,
Texas state.

Call the Clerk of Court there for the
exact docket number.  See also the Petition
Clause in the First Amendment, and the many
cases which have adjudicated the meaning
and application(s) of that pivotal Clause.

Thank you.