Time: Fri Jul 04 09:56:41 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id JAA16201;
	Fri, 4 Jul 1997 09:57:24 -0700 (MST)
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 1997 12:57:07 -0400
Originator: heritage-l@gate.net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
To: pmitch@primenet.com
Subject: SLS: JFK shooting - Gerald Ford's recommendation

So, who was "Badge Man"?  What was HIS name?

"Badge Man" is the tall man standing behind
the picket fence at the top of the grassy knoll,
with a Dallas Police uniform and badge clearly
visible in the Polaroid photo, taken from across
the street within a fraction of a second of
the rifle shot which hit JFK's cranium.  Badge
Man did not have his hat on when he squeezed
the trigger, however.

It was a simple matter for his side-kick
(E. Howard Hunt or Frank Sturgess?) to take
the rifle from him, and hand him his hat.
Then, when other police arrive, he says to them:

"No, guys.  I've checked.  No assassins here!"

That was the assassin speaking, dressed in a
Dallas Police uniform, complete with hat and
badge, as the other Dallas police converged
on that key position.  The movie "JFK" does a
very accurate depiction of this fateful moment
at the grassy knoll.

Meanwhile, Hunt and Sturgess ran for the
railroad yard, where they jumped on a slow-moving
box car.  Dallas police arrived, stopped the train,
searched it, and found these "hobos", remember?
There are pictures of these "hobos" being escorted
to Dallas Police HQ, where a call came from DOJ or DOD
to release them.  They all had newly polished shoes
and clean plain clothes.

The police uniform was a very effective cover
during those crucial seconds after the
president's head was blown apart, from the
right front -- high-powered hunting rifle --
high velocity shot, only one, to the right
cranium.  The impact spewed blood and brains
all over the motorcycle officer to the left
rear of JFK's limousine (black convertible
Lincoln Continental, modified with a special
jump seat for Governor Connelly).  This officer
stopped his bike, and immediately ran up the
front of the grassy knoll, only to find another
"officer" already there, casing the spot.

It was a miracle that Connelly survived at all!

I believe Lee Harvey Oswald was told to be a lookout, and
to fire back if he heard any shots.  When the
first shot rang out, a sync shot, somebody in the Texas
Book Depository ("TBD") poked a rifle out of another window,
exactly at the moment when somebody on the ground pointed up
to that exact window and yelled, "There!  The window!!
He's got a gun!!!"

That distracted lots of people on the ground
from what was really going on at the grassy knoll.

The "sync shot" was a synchronization, or timing shot,
to start the conspiracy's final 3-second countdown.

Three -- Two -- One -- FIRE!!!!  Badge Man had to wait
another 2 seconds, because the President's head
was behind the Stemmons Freeway sign, from his
vantage point.  As the car rolled forward, JFK's
drooping head came into his sight, and all he had
to do was aim, and squeeze off that one shot, then
trade his rifle for a Dallas Police hat.

Bingo!  One dead President.

One eyewitness was standing in front of the
picket fence, on the grassy knoll itself;
he later admitted he heard a bullet whizz right
past his left ear.  He flew to Alaska the
very next day, to disappear for years, until
a public TV station located him, and reconstructed
the Polaroid, with powerful image enhancement
technology.  On TV, the man turned white when he
realized he was the man in that Polaroid,
watching the President die, 20 feet away.

If Oswald was the shooter, which is extremely
doubtful, his best shot was as the President's
car was approaching the TBD:  the target was
slowing, unobstructed, and getting larger.
This was a turkey shoot, as compared to the
shot which Oswald would have had to make
AFTER the limousine turned left at the TBD.
It was then an oblique shot, with trees in the way,
and Oswald was right-handed, so he would have
had to lean out the window quite a bit to sight
down the barrel, with the rifle butt against
his right shoulder.  This just did not happen --
not with a stumpy Italian Manlicher-Carcano,
with a bolt action which often jammed.

Again, the movie "JFK" gives you the real view --
ON LOCATION -- of that TBD office window.

Lee Harvey Oswald did not shoot John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

I am sure of it now.  Badge Man shot the President --
in the cranium, right above his right eye.