Time: Sat Jul 05 12:53:25 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id MAA17364;
	Sat, 5 Jul 1997 12:33:01 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 1997 15:32:44 -0400
Originator: heritage-l@gate.net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
To: pmitch@primenet.com
Subject: SLS: SAP National Conference Call (fwd)

The U.S. Constitution only operates upon me
in the event that I might be summoned to
testify, pursuant to the "compulsory process"
clause in the Sixth Amendment.  ALL the rest of it
is intended to govern the conduct of federal and state
employees who are obligated to take a solemn
oath to support it.  Citizens of the several states
are not so obligated.  An official 1990 publication
of INS states that American Citizens are no longer
subjects of a government.  Read that last sentence
again.

THAT'S RIGHT!!  For once, the feds told the truth,
but it was a rare event, which you probably did
not notice, unless you have purchased a copy of
the book entitled "The Federal Zone," quotes that
passage verbatim.

The cases are filled with authority for holdings
which say that Citizens of the several states
became Sovereigns without subjects.  See, e.g.
Chisholm v. Georgia, for starters.  We have two
classes of citizenship, and we also have the Right
to join one, the other, both, or neithers.  Congress
recognizes the right of expatriation, and did so
THE DAY BEFORE the so-called 14th amendment was
declared ratified.

WHAT AN AMAZING COINCIDENCE!!!

I feel sorry for the vast numbers of Internet
users who do not realize that ad hominem arguments
are regarded as inferior argumentation.  In
contemporary parlance, they are really nothing
more than a "last gasp."

Under the Tenth Amendment, I assert the Right to
be a Citizen of Arizona state who has elected
NOT to be a citizen of the United States, as
defined by a bogus 14th amendment [sic].  As such,
I am a "Citizen of ONE OF the States united,"
which is the construction given to the
Qualifications Clauses by Pablo De La Guerra,
a California judge who signed the California
Constitution of 1849 and explained their meaning
in People v. De La Guerra, a California Supreme
Court case in which that court agreed with him.

You cannot serve in the House, Senate, or White
House unless you are a Citizen of ONE OF the
States united;  those clauses have never been
amended.

So, I do hesitate to say this, but after sharing
so much of the essential legal history of this
argument on the Internet here, the writer below
really doesn't know what he is talking about.

Sorry to be so blunt, but you have not read the cases.

As the Hon. Norman L. Vroman once said to me,

"Read the cases.  Then read them again!"

I took his advice, and am happy that I did.