Time: Tue Jul 08 07:53:16 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id EAA05441;
	Tue, 8 Jul 1997 04:18:21 -0700 (MST)
	by usr01.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id EAA03044;
	Tue, 8 Jul 1997 04:18:12 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 1997 04:18:06 -0700
To: snetnews@world.std.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Clinton, Gore Urged to Testify

Lest we forget, Arlen Specter was on the Warren Commission,
and he STILL believes that Lee Harvey Oswald fired all the
shots which killed JFK -- three shots to be exact, one of
which hit JFK in the back of the neck, exited through the
lower front of his throat, suspended in the air for about
one second, took a 90-degree right turn, plunged into
Governor Connolly's chest, exited Connolly's chest and
crashed through his wrist, breaking several bones therein,
then exited Connolly's wrist to lodge in his right thigh,
whereupon that pristine and unscathed bullet fell out of
Connolly's thigh at Parkland Hospital, onto a waiting
gurney, where a Secret Service officer discovered it and
dutifully entered it into evidence as the "magic bullet."
And there it remains, for all to see, in the Warren
Commission photograph of same.

Lest we forget!