Time: Fri Jul 11 17:17:06 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id RAA23100;
	Fri, 11 Jul 1997 17:16:12 -0700 (MST)
	by usr03.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id RAA25805;
	Fri, 11 Jul 1997 17:15:51 -0700 (MST)
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 17:15:36 -0700
To: timr@efn.org
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: "specific instructions" [corrected]

I sued the accountant I hired last fall,
because he ended up embezzling the last
$3,000 I had in the world.  The day
before the trial was to begin, I filed
a blockbuster demand to stay the proceeding,
pending final review of the juror and
voter registrant statutes.  In response,
the Justice of the Peace scribbled a
bunch of unintelligible Greek on an
order which I got in the mail today.

Jury candidates and voter registrants
must be federal citizens in Arizona,
just as in the federal Jury Selection and
Service Act!

Bingo!!

This story relates my experience with the
guards at the front door today.  The
private security firm I am evaluating
wanted to know the answers to a few
questions, before taking on the case.