Time: Sat Jul 12 15:44:54 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id PAA10149;
	Sat, 12 Jul 1997 15:43:55 -0700 (MST)
	by usr01.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id PAA09512;
	Sat, 12 Jul 1997 15:43:37 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 1997 15:43:21 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLF: great new HP computer

[This is a computer technology update from the Supreme Law Firm.]

Dear Clients and Friends,

I just took a tour of HP's new home/office computer,
at Circuit City in Tucson, Arizona state.

Here are some rough specs:

Hewlett Packard Pavilion, Model 8160

*  233MHz Intel Pentium Processor
   with MMX technology, Intel FX
   industry-standard motherboard

*  32MB RAM, 60ns (expandable to 256MB)

*  6GB Hard Drive (Quantum EIDE, FAT32),
   configured as single letter drive ("C:"),
   room for 4 x 6GB = 24GB, separate
   drive letters for each,  8.9ms access time

*  24 max speed CD-ROM (dynamic)

*  k56flex DSVD modem (download up to
   56Kbps/14.4Kbps fax)

*  integrated wrist-rest keyboard

*  Software included:
     MS Windows 95
     Productivity
     Entertainment
     Education

HP is famous for its terrific integration,
and excellent customer support.  If you are
looking to buy a modern Windows 95 machine,
this is one to evaluate very carefully.

I can recommend it highly, and it is also
very good looking, either on your desk,
or under your desk.

Price:  $2,300.  Monitor is extra (get 17").
By comparison, I paid over $5,000 for my
first Intel 8088 IBM Personal Computer,
with 640K of RAM.

A great contact for a competitive quote is:

  Chuck Lane
  Sales Counselor
  Circuit City
  5530 East Broadway
  Tucson 85711/tdc
  ARIZONA STATE

  tel: (520) 747-9881

I have known Chuck for about a full year,
and he is an absolute genius with this technology.
Have your tape recorder going, if you have the
good fortune to speak with him directly.

And please tell him I sent you.  I have no
financial interest in this message.