Time: Sat Jul 12 17:18:30 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id RAA04176;
	Sat, 12 Jul 1997 17:08:36 -0700 (MST)
	by usr01.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id RAA14388;
	Sat, 12 Jul 1997 17:08:29 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 1997 17:08:12 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS:  bottoms up!

#1:  Are you aware that "United States" has 3 meanings?

     [Point them to Black's Law Dictionary, in any law library.]
     [If they want to know the 3, be ready to tell them.]

#2:  Are you aware that there are 2 classes of citizenship?

     [This one is more difficult, but point them to
      "Federal citizenship" in Black's, and ask them
      to look for "State citizenship" also.]

#3:  Which "citizen" of which "United States" are you,
     and how do you know?

     [This question follows from #1 and #2:
      there is a 2-by-3 matrix of choices,
      some of which are just not defined in law.]