Time: Sun Jul 13 08:45:43 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id GAA00354;
	Sun, 13 Jul 1997 06:46:24 -0700 (MST)
	by usr03.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id GAA13632;
	Sun, 13 Jul 1997 06:46:17 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 1997 06:46:01 -0700
To: snetnews@world.std.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Many Christian Leaders Declare Constitution Crisis (fwd)

The population of federal citizens who
inhabit the several states are, indeed,
a democracy, because they owe their
political allegiance to the federal zone,
which is not protected by the Guarantee Clause.

That zone is a legislative democracy.
The guarantees of the U.S. Constitution
extend to that zone, ONLY as Congress
makes those guarantees applicable,
by statutes.  See Hooven & Allison v. Evatt.

The population of state Citizens who
inhabit the several states are NOT
a democracy, because the supreme Law
guarantees to them a Republican Form
of Government, not a democracy.

So, when you hear "democracy," get out your
voter registration affidavits, and see if
you verified, under penalty of perjury,
that you are a federal citizen.

You might want to do something about that.
I did, and I am very happy that I did.

Under the Tenth Amendment, you enjoy the
Right of Election -- to choose which of
these two classes of citizenship to join:
the one, the other, both, or neither.

Democracies can outlaw blonde hair;
in a Republic, blondes have more fun.