Time: Sun Jul 13 09:14:52 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id JAA04440;
	Sun, 13 Jul 1997 09:06:09 -0700 (MST)
	by usr03.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id JAA17961;
	Sun, 13 Jul 1997 09:06:03 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 1997 09:05:45 -0700
To: "Jim Gibb" <jimgibb@cjnetworks.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: great new HP computer

At 09:55 AM 7/13/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi Paul,Glad to hear about that computer. I just a few months ago bought a
new motherboard.  It is the QDI Speedeasy, with 32mb SD Ram, cooling fan,
Cyrix 6-86, 166Mhz and cost $450.  I thought that was a good deal.  It
works very well with my 2.5gig WD and 850 Maxtor and my Travan 1000. Did I
pay too much?

I can't really say, because I have not been
staying on top of computer prices, primarily
because they are so volatile (mostly downwards).
If you want a good answer, call Corbin Smith
at Computers Plus in Tucson:

  tel: (520) 326-5900

Integration is the name of the game right now,
and I believe HP has solved that problem
beautifully.

Others have also, but I was just amazed to
learn about this new Pavilion Model 8160.

Don't forget, my experience goes back 26+ years,
so this class of machine was only a twinkle in
our wildest imaginations not more than 10 years ago.

Jim I also maintain these pages: