Time: Mon Jul 14 08:33:02 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id IAA09030;
	Mon, 14 Jul 1997 08:31:54 -0700 (MST)
	by usr09.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id IAA16500;
	Mon, 14 Jul 1997 08:31:39 -0700 (MST)
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 08:31:22 -0700
To: tim_mccrory@bigfoot.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Oath of office.

Ask specifically for the Appointment Affidavit,
an OMB-approved form.  Then read "Karma and the
Federal Courts" in the Supreme Law Library,
for advice on how to proceed after that.
The Library is at the URL right below my name
here:

p.s.  Be sure to request a certified copy of
the oath of office.  Uncertified documents
may not be admissible.