Time: Thu Jul 17 07:08:57 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id HAA20619
	for [address in tool bar]; Thu, 17 Jul 1997 07:01:45 -0700 (MST)
	by usr04.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id HAA16619;
	Thu, 17 Jul 1997 07:00:15 -0700 (MST)
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 06:59:49 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Huang Received Intelligence on China (fwd)

Dear Clients and Friends,

Lest anyone should have any delusions about Chinagate,
it now apparent that Huang and his cohorts were running
a military espionage exercise inside the White House,
and donating large sums of money to the Democratic
National Committee, to grease the skids.  Although I am
opposed to capital punishment, please be advised that
one of the penalties for treason is death.  See Title 18
for other applicable penalties imposed by Congress.