Time: Sat Jul 19 06:10:43 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id GAA27888
	for [address in tool bar]; Sat, 19 Jul 1997 06:06:01 -0700 (MST)
	by usr01.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id GAA18809;
	Sat, 19 Jul 1997 06:05:33 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 06:05:07 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: An All-American Tax System (fwd)
Cc: deanstan@cybertron.com

Dear Clients,

We are back to the same question again:
the national sales tax fails to recognize
that the income tax revenues are not paying
for ANY government services, and neither
would a national sales tax.  All that money is
being laundered through an illegal trust
in Puerto Rico, and then forwarded to places
like the International Monetary Fund in
Brussels.  The solution, then, is to abolish
the income tax and to replace it with nothing.