Time: Tue Jul 22 12:09:30 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id MAA21205
	for [address in tool bar]; Tue, 22 Jul 1997 12:09:30 -0700 (MST)
	by usr01.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAA06509;
	Tue, 22 Jul 1997 11:52:11 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 11:51:40 -0700
To: <romans@gate.net>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Manufacturer's Statement of Origin ("MSO") (fwd)

Dear David,

Thanks so much for your precision insights here.
I have taken the liberty of forwarding your comments
to all clients of the Supreme Law School.  In the
future, if you want your messages to remain private,
please let me know, somewhere in the heading or
subject line.  You are such a public figure now,
we automatically put your comments in the public
domain, so you must let us know if and when this
presumption of ours is incorrect, or inappropriate.

And, keep it comin'!!

Best regards,