Time: Sat Jul 26 06:59:36 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id CAA19295
	for [address in tool bar]; Sat, 26 Jul 1997 02:06:53 -0700 (MST)
	by usr08.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id FAA10406
	for <futurework@csf.colorado.edu>; Fri, 25 Jul 1997 05:53:39 -0700 (MST)
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 05:53:07 -0700
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
To: Designing for POST-INDUSTRIAL REALITIES <futurework@csf.colorado.edu>
Subject: SLS: The Heritage Foundation

[This text is formatted in Courier 11, non-proportional spacing.]

MEMO

TO:       Dr. Edwin J. Feulner, Jr., President
          Phillip N. Truluck, Executive Vice President
          John Von Kannon, Vice President and Treasurer
          The Heritage Foundation
          c/o 214 Massachusetts Avenue, N.E.
          Washington 20002-4999/tdc
          DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
          fax: (202) 546-8328

FROM:     Paul Andrew, Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
          Counselor at Law

DATE:     July 24, 1997

SUBJECT:  Internal Revenue Service [sic]

Gentlemen:

We learned yesterday of your recent oppression by the IRS, and we
would like  to help.  As the founders of the Supreme Law Firm and
Supreme Law  School, an  Internet-based college for the study and
application of constitutional law, we have successfully litigated
against the  IRS and  Department of  Justice,  with  some  rather
spectacular results.

Using the  Freedom of  Information Act  as a  spearhead, we  have
succeeded in isolating their true "authority" to exist within the
several states  of the  Union.    The  Commissioner  of  Internal
Revenue  ("C.I.R.")   has,  evidently,  signed  nearly  identical
contracts with  most, if  not all,  of the state taxing agencies.
These contracts  are entitled  "Agreement on  Coordination of Tax
Administration".

We would recommend that you submit two (2) sets of FOIA requests:
one to  the C.I.R. for their copy of all such agreements with all
50 states,  and a  separate one  to each  of the  50 state taxing
agencies.   I have  attached a  copy of  my recent  letter to the
Oklahoma Tax  Commission, to give you their mailing location, and
to give  you some  preliminary insights  concerning a basic fraud
which is evident in all of these agreements.  (The agreement is a
form, with blanks, which the state taxing agencies complete.)

Please  let  us  know  if  we  can  provide  you  with  immediate
professional assistance.

Sincerely yours,

/s/ Paul Mitchell

Paul Andrew, Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
Counselor at Law and federal witness
c/o 2509 N. Campbell Avenue, #1776
Tucson 85719/tdc
ARIZONA STATE (See USPS Publication #221.)

email:       pmitch@primenet.com (586/Eudora Pro 3.0.3(16):
             preferred, to conserve all resources)
phone:       (520) 320-1514 (private line:
             please get permission to disclose)
fax machine: (520) 320-1256 (dedicated hard copy:
             available 24-hours per day or night)
fax modem:   (520) 320-1513 (switched fax/modem:
             use when fax machine is busy/no answer)
website:     http://www.supremelaw.com

attachments:  miscellaneous supporting documents (see infra)

                             #  #  #

MEMO

TO:       David K. Smith
          Oklahoma Tax Commission
          State of Oklahoma
          c/o 2501 Lincoln Blvd.
          Oklahoma City 73194-0001/tdc
          OKLAHOMA STATE

FROM:     Paul Andrew, Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
          Counselor at Law

DATE:     June 2, 1997

SUBJECT:  Agreement on Coordination of Tax Administration
          between Oklahoma Tax Commission and "IRS" [sic]

I have  recently come to possess a photocopy of your Agreement on
Coordination of Tax Administration, executed between the Oklahoma
Tax Commission and the Internal Revenue Service, as requested and
received by a Citizen of Oklahoma state on May 16, 1997.

In Section 2: Definitions, We find the following definition:

     2.2  IRS  The term "IRS" means the Internal Revenue Service,
     U.S. Department of the Treasury [sic].
                                            [bold emphasis added]

Please provide  Us with  the exact  citation(s) within  Title 31,
United States  Code, which authorize the Internal Revenue Service
to exist  as a department or bureau within the U.S. Department of
the Treasury.  Our reading of Title 31 tells Us that the Internal
Revenue Service is not listed among those subordinate bureaus and
departments, unlike  the Bureau  of Engraving and Printing, which
is listed therein.  See 31 C.F.R. 51.2 and 52.2 for regulations.

Please also  take note  of the  fact that Title 31, United States
Code ("U.S.C."), has been enacted into positive law, rendering it
conclusive evidence  of the statutes in question.  By comparison,
Title 26,  U.S.C., has  not been enacted into positive law, which
means that  Internal Revenue  Code ("IRC")  section 7851(a)(6)(A)
now controls the applicability of all of subtitle F of the IRC --
Procedure and Administration.

The term  "this title"  as that term is used at IRC 7851(a)(6)(A)
refers to  Title 26, U.S.C.  For proof, compare, in pari materia,
the Historical  and Statutory Notes following 28 U.S.C. 132, with
the original  Act dated  June 25, 1948, C. 646, Sections 2 to 39,
62 Stat.  985 to  991, as  amended, specifically  under the  sub-
heading "Continuation of Organization of Court" [sic].

While you  are investigating your answer to this question, please
allow Us also to refer you specifically to the California Supreme
Court case  of People  v. Boxer,  docket number  S-030016,  dated
December 1992.  See Full Faith and Credit Clause for authority.

Thank you very much for your consideration.

Sincerely yours,

/s/ Paul Andrew, Mitchell, B.A., M.S.

Counselor at Law and federal witness
c/o 2509 N. Campbell Avenue, #1776
Tucson, Arizona state
Postal Zone 85719/tdc

email:       pmitch@primenet.com (586/Eudora Pro 3.0.2:
             preferred, to conserve all resources)
phone:       (520) 320-1514 (private line:
             please get permission to disclose)
fax machine: (520) 320-1256 (dedicated hard copy:
             available 24-hours per day or night)
fax modem:   (520) 320-1513 (dedicated email line:
             please call phone: to switch software)
web site:    http://www.supremelaw.com

copy:  Supreme Law School
       The Internet