Time: Mon Jul 28 06:31:08 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id NAA10896;
	Sun, 27 Jul 1997 13:07:01 -0700 (MST)
	by usr08.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id NAA04018;
	Sun, 27 Jul 1997 13:04:49 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 13:04:14 -0700
To: suprog@fuse.net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Spouse Liability!

The ONLY liability statutes in the IRC for
subtitle A income taxes are those in the
statutes which are itemized in the definition
of "withholding agent" at IRC 7701(a)(16).

That's IT!!

So much for "liability" [sic].

Draw your own conclusions.

The conclusion I drew is that withholding
agents are holding money which does not belong
to them;  by failing to pay it, those
agents commit tax evasion.

Pretty simple, when all the propaganda is
stripped away, don't you agree?

p.s.  Please consider enrolling in the
Supreme Law School, so we won't have to
put your question(s) at the end of a