Time: Fri Aug 01 05:54:14 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id FAA15300;
	Fri, 1 Aug 1997 05:52:40 -0700 (MST)
	by usr10.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id FAA02728;
	Fri, 1 Aug 1997 05:51:22 -0700 (MST)
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 1997 05:50:36 -0700
To: ignition-point@majordomo.pobox.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: How to sue a federal judge.

#1: allege that the judge is paying taxes on his
    pay, in violation of Article III, Section 1.
    We have this on authority of C.J. Rehnquist,
    when he spoke to the Law School of the
    University of Arizona in January of 1997.
    His statements there constitute probable cause.
    See "The Lawless Rehnquist" in the Supreme
    Law Library at URL:

       http://www.supremelaw.com

#2: demand that the judge rescind his (her) W-4,
    and replace it with an Affidavit of Exemption
    from Withholding in Lieu of W-4, deadline of
    21 days hence.

#3: if the judge refuses, recuse him (her) for cause,
    in light of the holding in Lord v. Kelley (federal
    judges are subject to the undue influence of the IRS);
    taxpayer judges have an adverse conflict of interest,
    in violation of 28 U.S.C. 455;  we also have good reason
    to believe they are accepting illegal kickbacks from IRS,
    in violation of 41 U.S.C. 51 et seq.  IRS is an alias for
    Trust #62 domiciled in Puerto Rico;  they are NOT a
    bureau within the U.S. Department of the Treasury;  see
    all of Title 31, U.S.C., for proof.

#4: submit a FOIA request for a certified copy of the judge's
    oath of office;  this is normally protected by the blanket
    exemption in FOIA for the entire judicial branch, but
    such a blanket exemption is overly broad, particularly as
    regards the Oath of Office, which is required by a
    provision in the supreme Law, which is governed by the
    Supermacy Clause.

#5: follow the FOIA request with an administrative NOTICE AND
    DEMAND for same, to the Clerk of Court and to the
    Administrative Office of the United States Courts;
    if nobody produces the judge's Oath of Office, within
    the deadlines established by FOIA, then sue the judge
    in the District Court of the United States ("DCUS") via a
    COMPLAINT FOR DECLARATORY AND INJUNCTIVE RELIEF, just
    as Gilbertson did in his case;  this will definitely
    recuse the judge for adverse conflict of interest,
    pursuant to 28 U.S.C. 455;  failure to produce oath of
    office is grounds for ouster by Quo Warranto.

#6: once the FOIA deadlines have passed without production
    of the oath of office, their silence, in the face of
    proper and lawful demands, activates estoppel by
    acquiescence, pursuant to Carmine v. Bowen;  so, you
    are thereby in a position to PREVENT admission of the
    required oath of office, after expiration of the deadlines;
    in other words, they cannot enter it into evidence,
    even if they DO have it, because estoppel prevents them
    from doing so (you would not have had to sue, if they
    produced it timely;  the cost of an unnecessary suit
    is a tort).  See "equitable estoppel" and "collateral
    estoppel" in Black's Law Dictionary.

#7: after that, you refuse each and every order or ruling
    which is issued by that judge, because 28 U.S.C. 455
    requires that he (she) recuse himself;  this language
    is mandatory, not discretionary.  Your grounds for
    doing so have been well established in the record above.

There!  I hope this helps.  We have already done all of these
steps in Gilbertson's civil case versus the United States,
Mr. Rosenbaum (alleging to be a federal judge), et al.