Time: Mon Aug 04 20:14:04 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id UAA15279
	for [address in tool bar]; Mon, 4 Aug 1997 20:08:03 -0700 (MST)
From: pmitch@primenet.com
Date:  Sun, 03 Aug 1997 19:54:59 -0700
Subject: SLS: FREEDOM vs. COERCION (fwd)
To: 8TmqdfhrsdqdcRg`qdv`qd@Dixie.dixie-net.com

Date:  Mon, 04 Aug 1997 17:23:13 -0700
To:  (Recipient list suppressed)
From: pmitch@primenet.com

Please read the Guarantee Clause.

Evidently, the United States (federal
government), is not required to guarantee
a Republican Form of Government to itself --
only to the several states.  Loophole or not,
this has permitted Congress to legislate
into existence a democracy, of which all
federal citizens are members, as proven by
their verified declarations of status on
all voter registration forms, signed under
penalty of perjury.

Are you a registered voter?  Do you really
KNOW what you signed?  Maybe you had better
check into this, before they call you up
for a biochip implant, on the strength of
that voter registration form.

There are two classes of citizenship:
one class is associated with the several
states and protected by all the guarantees
in the U.S. Constitution;  the other class
is associated with the federal zone, where
the guarantees of the Constitution exist
only as Congress has made those guarantees
applicable -- by statutes!

For background, read "The Two United States
and the Law" in the Supreme Law Library at
the URL just below my name here: