Time: Wed Aug 06 13:08:18 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id NAA02912;
	Wed, 6 Aug 1997 13:01:17 -0700 (MST)
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 1997 16:00:31 -0400
Originator: heritage-l@gate.net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
To: pmitch@primenet.com
Subject: SLS: RENO DEFENDS JUDICIARY

They're all taxpayers, Janet.

We have that on the word of
his highness, C.J. Rehnquist himself.
See "The Lawless Rehnquist" in the
Supreme Law Library, commemorating
that event:

  http://www.supremelaw.com

Lord v. Kelley admitted that they
are all subject to IRS undue influence.

I have witnessed it myself.

p.s.  Remind me to write up my experience
with Judge Lynch (his REAL name!):

COURT:  "We will require a Bill of Particulars
from the government next time."

PROSECUTOR: "Yes, your honor."

DEFENDANT:  "Will I be able to RELY upon that
statement to prepare my defense, your Honor?"

COURT:  "Well, on second thought, we won't be
requiring that of the government after all."

Gallery empties into the hallway;  one witness
heads for the men's room, to vomit.

[This is a true story.]