Time: Thu Aug 07 09:13:58 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id JAA10293;
	Thu, 7 Aug 1997 09:12:10 -0700 (MST)
	by usr10.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id JAA08350;
	Thu, 7 Aug 1997 09:05:32 -0700 (MST)
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 1997 09:04:30 -0700
To: sew@valint.net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Where are Janet Reno's credentials? (fwd)

Steve,

What is your interest in this matter?
I don't want to argue with you, because
it does not appear to be going anywhere.

Are you a government agent of some kind?

If you must continue to disagree with me,
why don't you go and do it yourself, and
see what results you get?  Really!  I know
what I am doing here, and I have the
research to prove it.  Uncertified documents
are not admissible;  this much is beyond
dispute.  If the government refuses to
certify their photocopies, then they have
failed to obey the Freedom of Information
Act.  An uncertified photocopy could easily
be an altered phony.

You seem to have missed the all-important
difference between an original document,
and a photocopy of same.  A copy is NOT
the original.  Read the act!

Thanks, but no thanks.  Janet Reno is
implicated in premeditated murder of