Time: Mon Aug 11 19:44:12 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id TAA16648;
	Mon, 11 Aug 1997 19:38:46 -0700 (MST)
	by usr08.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id TAA26339;
	Mon, 11 Aug 1997 19:33:55 -0700 (MST)
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 19:32:49 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: "The Formation of the Noosphere"

.DOC and .ZIP are attached, and encoded in MIME.

I can also encode in BinHex and Uuencode.

Enjoy the essay:  it is rough going in places,
but definitely worth the effort.

Pass it on!!

At 02:35 PM 8/10/97 +0000, you wrote:
>> A magnificently written biological metaphor, for this
>> unprecedented era in computer technology development,
>> is found in Father Pierre Teilhard de Chardin's essay
>> entitled "The Formation of the Noosphere," from his
>> book entitled "The Future of Man."  I have the essay
>> in electronic form, if anyone would like a copy.
Attachment Converted: "I:\ATTACH\NOOSPHER.doc"

Attachment Converted: "I:\ATTACH\NOOSPHE1.zip"

[This text formatted on-screen in Courier 11, non-proportional spacing.]From ???@??? Mon Aug 11 20:59:50 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id TAA21512;
	Mon, 11 Aug 1997 19:49:27 -0700 (MST)
	id WAA25644; Mon, 11 Aug 1997 22:45:19 -0400 (EDT)
	id WAA25530; Mon, 11 Aug 1997 22:45:05 -0400 (EDT)
	id AA23472; Mon, 11 Aug 1997 22:45:03 -0400
	by usr08.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id TAA27362
	for <snetnews@world.std.com>; Mon, 11 Aug 1997 19:44:58 -0700 (MST)