Time: Thu Aug 21 07:41:53 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id HAA18173;
	Thu, 21 Aug 1997 07:42:17 -0700 (MST)
	by usr01.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id HAA05396;
	Thu, 21 Aug 1997 07:39:32 -0700 (MST)
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 07:38:08 -0700
To: TWStough@aol.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLF: Criminal Complaint in Grand Jury case

Read my formal Criminal Complaint, where it
accuses Richard H. Weare of certain
federal offenses.   He is the Clerk
of the USDC where Frank Long has already
filed his alleged COMPLAINT;  we know this,
because Weare has already assigned a
docket number AND a federal judge to the case!

So, the attorney for the newspaper's
parent company is already colluding with
one of the kingpins in the criminal
conspiracy which I nailed last year.

Now, what's the motive?  This is crucial.
Read on ...

My CRIMINAL COMPLAINT is in response to
an alleged "dismissal" by Chief Judge
Procter Hug, Ninth Circuit, of my formal
complaint of judicial misconduct against
the federal district judge who supervised
the conspiracy last year in the USDC in
Tucson.  That was John M. Roll, federal
judge in Tucson, Arizona.  These documents
are not posted the case law section of
the Supreme Law Library.

THAT is what you were missing!

This is overt retaliation against me for
my activism, both on and off the Internet.
By dragging me into federal court on this
question, that court will attempt to assert
"jurisdiction" over my financial affairs!

Got it?