Time: Wed Aug 20 12:00:48 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id LAA17146;
	Wed, 20 Aug 1997 11:57:58 -0700 (MST)
	by usr02.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAA26728;
	Wed, 20 Aug 1997 11:55:11 -0700 (MST)
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 11:53:47 -0700
To: Jackie Madison <m9776@erols.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Hi Jackie,

The Supremacy Clause renders (1) the Constitution,
(2) all federal laws, and (3) all treaties, the supreme
Law of the Land.  See Article VI, Clause 2.

Check it out yourself!!

The Bill of Rights is the first 10 amendments
to the U.S. Constitution, so it falls within
the first of these three items.  Lawful treaties
fall within the third of these three items.

If the treaties are enacted in violation of the
Constitution, as lawfully amended, then they are
not really treaties, just failures to reach that
status.

Do you have any verifiable proof that the two
human rights treaties were not lawfully enacted?

copy:  Supreme Law School