Time: Sat Aug 23 09:41:30 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id JAA15783;
	Sat, 23 Aug 1997 09:40:45 -0700 (MST)
	by usr03.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id JAA15216;
	Sat, 23 Aug 1997 09:39:02 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 1997 09:37:36 -0700
To: MSmith6791@aol.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: "Most High"

The Most High (not "most high") is God, the Father
of His only Son, Jesus Christ, who is the King
of Kings.  I prefer "Most High" because so many people
profane the term "God" by joining it with "damn"
and other insults.  Jesus spoke often of his Father,
who is, in essence, The Great Spirit, infinite,
eternal, and omniscient.  I choose not to debate
faith, or belief, but I do encourage others to
profess their own faith, and their own beliefs.

It is in professing our faith, our hopes, and our
love, that they materialize, and become real.

I believe we are invited to live an eternal life,
and Jesus told us He would return.  I must take
Him at his Word, because He never lied, and never will.
I believe this truth is as profound as it is simple.
As Mary Magdalene discovered, in one quantum leap,
He had conquered death, for all time:

"Where have you taken his body?" she cried in despair.
"Mary!" Jesus answered, disguised as the gardener.

He has taught me, on a very personal level, just how
very powerful the truth is, in everyday life.  And so,
I strive to practice truth, more and more each day.
That is my real "practice," if you will.

Sometimes, that truth is inspired by the heart, so
I pour forth my heart;  at other times, that truth
is inspired by the intellect, so I try to pour forth
from that source as well.  All of it -- this truth,
as I see it -- comes from one great Source --
the Most High.  To tell you the truth, it is the
most exhilarating experience anyone could ever
imagine, in their wildest dreams.  Like Aquinas,
who kept climbing and climbing, the Mountain seems
to have no peak, as it soars into infinity.  This
is the Most High -- a Personal Being who exhibits infinite
dimensionality, and infinite Love as well.  I honestly
have a hard time choosing between the two, so I don't
even try.  The greatest minds throughout history have
written mountains of words to describe this Being,
and they but scratch the surface, of the surface.

HREF="http://www.eschatology
HREF="http://www.geocities.com/Athens/9473/">The
HREF="http://www.gcentral.com/users/doctrine/">T