Time: Sat Aug 30 09:48:20 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id JAA08353;
	Sat, 30 Aug 1997 09:49:00 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 1997 12:48:49 -0400
Originator: heritage-l@gate.net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
To: pmitch@primenet.com
Subject: SLF: Nightline on Jury Nullification

State AND federal juries are not legal bodies,
as long as they exclude state Citizens from
their ranks, pursuant to unconstitutional
jury selection statutes.  For details, read:

"Juries in Check Around the Nation"

-and-

"State Citizens Cannot Vote"

in the Supreme Law Library, at the URL
just below my name here.

Those who are qualified to serve in Congress,
or the White House, cannot render verdicts
or issue indictments.

And those who can render verdicts and issue
indictments, cannot serve in Congress (House
or Senate), nor serve in the White House.

This result is absurd:  reductio ad absurdum.

See the Qualifications Clauses, in particular,
and the proper construction of these Clauses in
Ex parte Knowles, 5 Cal. 300 (1855).