Time: Sun Sep 07 14:55:44 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id OAA11506;
	Sun, 7 Sep 1997 14:55:25 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 1997 17:16:54 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in toolbar]
Subject: SLS: Dan Meador's model Subpoena Duces Tecum

Dear Friends,

MODSDT~1.ASC is attached in BinHex encoding.
Please let me know if you prefer MIME or Uuencode.

copy:  Supreme Law School

Attachment Converted: "I:\ATTACH\MODSDT~1.ASC"

Attachment Converted: "I:\ATTACH\MODSDT~1.BAK"

Paul Andrew Mitchell, Sui Juris      : Counselor at Law, federal witness
                                     :
email:   [address in toolbar]        : using Eudora Pro 3.0.3 on 586 CPU
website: http://supremelaw.com       : visit the Supreme Law Library now

[This text formatted on-screen in Courier 11, non-proportional spacing.]From ???@??? Mon Sep 08 14:32:32 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id OAA11538;
	Mon, 8 Sep 1997 14:32:10 -0700 (MST)