Time: Wed Sep 10 17:35:58 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id QAA26474;
	Wed, 10 Sep 1997 16:54:31 -0700 (MST)
 with SMTP (Eudora Internet Mail Server 1.2); Wed, 10 Sep 1997 19:57:22 -0400
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 16:52:39 -0700
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLL: "The Grand Jury Case" now in the Supreme Law Library
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
Host: http://ListServe.com, a service of Whole Systems Design, Inc.

Dear Friends, Clients, and Media:

We are very proud, and happy, to announce
that "The Grand Jury Case" is now loaded,
in its entirety, into the Supreme Law Library
("SLL") at URL:

  http://supremelaw.com/library/nlhc/index.html

"NLHC" is our abbreviation for the New Life
Health Center Company, the client in this case.

We have been working as rapidly as possible,
given the severe restraints on our time, and on
other essential resources, so we have not yet
been able to order the 61 files there in either
chronological, or alphabetical, sequence.  Nor
are any of the cross-linkages in place yet.

With your continued generosity, and financial
support, we hope (and plan) to continue perfecting
this library with these important additional features.

If you want to get started browsing these valuable
files, a good place to begin is Document #13 --
TRUST DOCKET.  You should be able to cross-reference
the chronological order of the docket entries there,
with the list of files now available at the URL above.

I do hope you will agree with me that the volume, and
quality, of materials in this one case are well worth
careful study, and sharing, with your family, friends,
associates, and any other contacts who might also be
interested in the several methodologies which we
developed, and then demonstrated, in this one case.

And, the good news is -- there are many more cases,
like this one, still to come!

In the meantime, we are standing by, and doing what we
can, to bring you the highest quality Constitutional
Law of which we are capable.

And, congratulations, once again, to our webmaster --
for another superb job.  Keep checking back.  As long
as the support keeps flowing, he will continue to be

We'll see y'all -- down at Ye Old Law Library, okay?

Best regards,

copy:  Supreme Law School
       The Internet

p.s.  Isn't the Internet just great?  :)