Time: Tue Sep 16 05:50:00 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id FAA05360;
	Tue, 16 Sep 1997 05:49:11 -0700 (MST)
	by usr09.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id FAA12595;
	Tue, 16 Sep 1997 05:47:03 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 05:46:53 -0700
To: Tishomingo Democrat <Tishomingo_Democrat@okpress.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Response to Oklahoma journalist

Dear No Name,

I am not militia.  I am too old to be eligible.
"To establish justice" is one of the stated
objectives of the U.S. Constitution.  Please
read the pleadings now being loaded into the
Supreme Law Library, and you will understand
our dedication to defending the U.S. Constitution.

It is your freedom which is on the line right now,
and that of all children.  For proof, read the
book by Gary Kah entitled "En Route to Global
Occupation."  He is not militia either!  He is
a former investment banker, as I am.

I have defended one (1) militia member, but that does
not make me militia, any more than Johnny Cochran
became a football hero after defending O.J. Simpson.

The pleadings in USA v. Looker will be loaded into
the Supreme Law Library just as soon as time and
resources permit.  They are free to the entire nation,
so please help yourself to this resource, called
the Supreme Law Library (not affiliated in any way
with any militia organization).

My father was in the first wave of U.S. Marines to take
Iwo Jima, and he took hot spinning shrapnel in the face --
to save his partner who had been severely wounded by
a direct hit on their machine gun position.  Does that
make him militia?  I don't think so.

I get the feeling that, if we put the entire American
press establishment onto those landing craft today,
they would all sink from simultaneous bladder failure.

Please prove to me that I am wrong here.

Thank you.