Time: Wed Sep 17 04:41:12 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id EAA04863;
	Wed, 17 Sep 1997 04:38:22 -0700 (MST)
	by usr02.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id EAA25624;
	Wed, 17 Sep 1997 04:36:08 -0700 (MST)
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 04:35:56 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: My Prayer for the Sweeneys

My Prayer for the Sweeneys:

"Dear Lord, Most High and King of Kings,
you have often told us to ask, and we
shall receive.  We know that your Words
are true, and we believe that they are
imperative.  For this reason, we now
ask You, in the name of our Lord and
Savior, Your only Son, Christ Jesus,
to spare the Sweeneys from any violence
to their lives or property, and to carry
them through this travail, as St. Christopher
bore the Being of the Christ Child, across
raging waters.  May their beautiful home
and the rich land which surrounds it,
become a haven for the opporessed, a
beacon of your Love and Power, and a garden of
abundant flowers, healthy vegetables, and
happy, smiling children.  You have taught
us to ask for these things, and You have
taught me, in particular, to ask only once,
and to know, with perfect confidence, that
my requests will be granted, because they
are made to conform exactly to Your eternal
instructions to us.  So be it now, and
forever.  Amen."